Chapter 6

Chp 6

________________________
Everyone comes and go. Everyone knows they don't have much time in this life. So they try to make the most of it
____________________

3rd POV
Maito slowly started to wake up as he then looked out the window "where am I?..."

He spoke softly to himself. He then removed the covers off himself. "Well aren't you looking...good?"

Maito eyes widen as he heard Itadori's voice and immediately ran over to the door and opened it and the three males turned there heads and Maito eyes widen and then he tackled Itadori to the ground and Itadori was startled by the sudden tackle "ito~Chan!"

He held onto Itadori tightly and Itadori had a huge grin "hey Maito~Chan! Your okay!"

And maito lifted his head to look at Itadori with the most softest look in his eyes with a loving smile as he placed the palm of his hand on Itadori's cheek and gently rubbed his thumb along side of his face and Itadori erupted red. "N-Nice to see you to...Maito~Chan.."

he spoke softly. Maito than slowly got off of Itadori and helped him up.

"Hello! I see your awake!" Gojo spoke up and Maito looked over and saw the familiar albino "your the one who helped us out in the end." Gojo nodded "yup! That's me!"

Maito slowly walked over and gojo had one of those v anime smiles and a question mark by the side of his head. Maito took a hold of Gojo's hands and gently kissed them

"I am forever in your gratitude. Thank you very much." He smiled warmly at gojo and gojo eyes widen under his mask. He's never felt..such warmth in his life..yet he felt so warm now.

"Of course!" Gojo spoke with a huge grin. Maito then walked over to fushiguro and kissed his cheek gently

"And thank you for helping us as well." Fushiguro turned red out of embarrassment "whatever.."

"Maito! Go get ready! We are heading to tokyo!" Maito made a little confused sound like Midoriya "huh?"

"So we're taking a test?" Maito asked softly and gojo nodded "that is correct!"

Maito smiled softly "neh, gojo~sensei. You're cool." Gojo felt a small heart tug and had anime tears falling from under his mask 'this kid TvT'

"So this is Tokyo! It's way up the mountains!" Itadori said with a smile.

"This isn't actually out of the ordinary for a Tokyo suburb."

Gojo spoke as he was extremely bored out of his mind. "What about fushiguro~San?"

Maito asked as he tilted his head a bit "he's actually faaast asleep right now, after receiving jujutsu treatment."

"Jujutsu treatment?.." maito asked confused.

"That is correct! Now first things, first. You two have a special meeting with the principal." Itadori raised a brow "the principal?"

gojo nodded "if you two mess this up, you might get rejected for admission to stay."

"What a disappointment. I thought you were the leader." A deep voice spoke