Chapter 11

Chp 11

_______________________
"My queen~"
"I'm not your queen. You disgust me"
___________________

3rd POV
Nobara and Itadori were playing Rock Paper Scissors and Itadori lost and maito giggled at the sight. "Um...gojo~sensei?"

Gojo looked at Maito and grinned "hmmm? Yes my precious student?" Maito smiled softly.

"Can I touch your hair?" Gojo grinned even more "of course!"

He went down a little to maito's height so he could reach. Maito gently stroked his hair while staring in awe, wondering how his hair could be so soft.

Gojo loved that Maito was always gentle. The gentle touch made him feel warm and secure. Maito then stopped and smile.

"It's very soft gojo~sensei" gojo already started missing the gentle feeling from the black haired male but hid it with a grin.

"Awee~ why thank you precious student!" Gojo than hummed as he looked at his phone.

"I guess we can go to the sushi place in ginza." She cheered happily "ginza! Yay!"

She was in pure bliss. "I want revolving sushi." She did an ugly mean face to Itadori.

"ugh! Itadori you're such! Ugh! Maito, say something to him!" She turned to Maito and Maito thought for a moment before having a very happy smile on his face.

"Itadori! If we're getting sushi, we should get something good!" He exclaimed with a bright smile. Ah, yes. The shades are back. Fushiguro nodded at Maito, agreeing with the yellow eyed boy. "gojo's paying."

Itadori then looked at nobara "revolving sushi is its own thing! Like yaki soba and instant yaki soba are completely different!"

She flumped over to the side. "Yeah...but I wanna eat bengril sushi."

Itadori protested "sushi is such a boring meal! Revolving sushi is an experience!"

Maito then gently tugged on gojo's sleeve "hm?" Maito looked at gojo and had a child like smile "mapo tofu!"

Is all he said. He really likes mapo tofu. He felt a heart tug once again "scratch the sushi. We're getting mapo tofu"

Nobara and Itadori looked over at gojo "what!? Why!?"

Nobara protested and gojo pointed at Maito who basically just smiling like a little kid while hopping around in a circle and just repeating the words mapo tofu and Itadori completely changed his statement "mapo tofu."

Nobara nodded "understandable. Mapo tofu it is."

"Definitely a cursed well. The window verified that..about three hours ago." The male in glasses sighed

"One part, ninety percent were evacuated. The decision was made to seal off the center." He pushed up his glasses and started speaking again.

"All citizens within a 500 meter radius have been evacuated as well."  Itadori raised his hand a bit. "I have a question. What is this window?"