One

-Patrick's POV-

My name is Patrick Stump, yes THAT Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy. And before you start asking any questions, I have something to confess but you have to promise not to tell anyone else, okay?

Just giving you all a heads up, we are not the "normal" Fall Out Boy you guys know and love. We are hiding our darkest secrets from all of you guys.

Well in my case a curse sent from the devil himself, and now I feel like I live in some sort of a Death Valley. Now before you guys freak out, no I'm not a vampire. I'm the total opposite, I'm a werewolf. A werewolf that has to learn to control his transformations so I don't kill Pete, Joe and Andy.

I would tell you what they are, but I'm just going to let them tell you guys their stories. Without further ado, I will tell you my very short and painful journey.

<Two days ago>

"Patrick, let's go!" Pete yelled from the front lounge of the tour bus. I groaned, rolled out of my bunk and stood up, my body feeling sore for some odd reason.

*Maybe you just slept wrong.* I thought to myself as I gathered jeans and a black shirt. I trudged down the narrow hallway, and went into the bathroom to change.

After I changed, I looked at myself in the mirror. Something seemed off about my reflection but I just shrugged it off, gathered up my dirty clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I stuffed the clothes into my other bag and walked to the front lounge.

"Finally, we've been waiting for centuries." Pete sighed as he sipped his drink and he quickly glanced at me, then back to his phone.

"Yo Pete, I don't feel right." I groaned as a slight pain coursed through my whole body.

"Do you want us to cancel tonight's show?" Joe asked, I jumped slightly, man that guy is so silent, you could hear a pin drop.

"Unfortunately it will have to be cancelled because I can't go on stage with this p...... AHHH!" I doubled over in pain as the pain increased,

My eyes started to burn and I felt someone coming close to me. Before they could get close to me, I shot up quickly, pushing passed a worried Pete and ran out the door.

I ran towards the woods, tripping over roots that were sticking out of the ground and I felt the low hanging branches scrap my arms. I came to a small opening in the trees and the pain was so intense that I fell on my hands and knees, screaming in agony.

I heard the birds that were around me fly away in fear and the small animals that were around me scurry away, as my screams echoed off of the trees.

A wave of pain shot down my back and I felt my bones snap as they changed their shape. I kicked off my shoes, tore off my shirt and my jeans ripped as my body took on its new shape.

My ankles and feet cracked and I felt them take on a new form, as well as, my arms, hands and shoulders the bones in my arms snapped and changed from their original form. My shoulders popped and my spine cracked. I heard my screams turn into growls and then the pain slowly faded.

Blinking away my blurry vision, I looked down and saw a pair of jet black paws. Panicking, I stumbled a little bit, the regaining my footing before I fell to the ground.

My ears pricked upwards as I heard an animal moving in a bush. I felt something hit my back legs, I turned my head, looking behind me and saw my tail wagging back and forth.

*So this is what it's like to have a tail." I barked as I ran around in a circle, trying to grab it. After running in a full circle, I stumbled to the ground and landed on my side.

*Okay Patrick get a hold of yourself.* I thought to myself and I felt a growl coming from deep within my chest.

After I stood back up, I saw my clothes were shredded on the ground. I snorted and thought to myself ,* shit now I need to find a new pair of clothes.

Maybe if I went back to the bus, hopefully no one would be in it and I could just sneak in and grab another pair of clothes.

I traced my steps back towards where the bus was parked, and I smelt that the guys and the driver left the bus, headed towards the stores. I sighed in relief as I pawed the door opened and hopped inside.

I thought about my human form and the next thing I knew I was standing on two feet again.

"Warning when you turn into a wolf, you need to bring an extra pair of clothes." I muttered to myself as I dug through my suitcase and got a fresh, clean pair of clothes. I quickly through on my outfit which consisted of, dark jeans with a white shirt, my leather YoungBlood Chronicles jacket and my black fedora.

I grabbed my phone off of my bunk and headed off the bus. That was when I was encountered by a worried Pete, Panicked Andy and a freaked out Joe.

"Dude what the fuck happened?!" Pete exclaimed.

I hesitated before I answered him, "I uh I felt sick."

"Why did you run off of the bus like you were on fire then?" Joe asked, he gave me a weird look.

"I um didn't want to torture you guys with the sounds of throwing up, so I decided to run outside and puke my guts out." I said, looking around the parking lot, avoiding their harsh looks.

"Well are you feeling better?" Andy asked, his voice was full of concern.

I gave him a small smile and nodded, "Yes I feel much better."

"Well after you ran off, I called out manager and he gave us the day off." Pete said.

I nodded at him and said, "Okay cool."

As we walked back onto the bus. On the inside my wolf was running around howling with joy that they believed his little white lie that I had told them. Now let's see if I can control it so I won't end up hurting them, and that they won't find out.

<Present Day>

Well guys that was what had happened, and yes it was just two days ago that I turned. And it has been forty eight hours and they still haven't found out yet. But I think that they suspect something is going on with me because they keep giving me weird looks. Look I know we are all supposed to be mortal, or immortal enemies but let's face it, we are always on tour together. So we've learned to deal with one another.

That's enough about me and my weird self, I will let you guys hear Pete's, Joe's and Andy's stories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my youngbloods!!!!!!!!!! Yes i know what you are all thinking, 'What the freak is going on?' Well i will explain.

I was talking to my best friend and she gave me this wonderful idea. She told me that this story will go great with my writing style and creativity. Lets give @RayLee07 a round of applause.

*Pauses for applause*

Please check out her amazing books, and maybe you will see me in one of them ;). (Hint, The Forever Tour and The Phencer Chronicles)

Please read her amazing book The Forever Tour it is filled with a lot of romance and drama. Then read her Chronicles books because they are simply amazing. :)

Well i will catch you all later, love you all,

~Wolfy (Phoenix)