𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Chloe followed behind her parents. She went and sat on a table with them. It was dark, there were only a few lights on. It almost looked like a theatre.
"What's going on? Isn't this supposed to be a ceremony?"  Chloe thought. She sighed. 

"This is so boring! Ugh!" She muttered. She quietly got her got her phone out and scrolled through social media apps.

A few minutes later, a group of students came onto the stage. They looked like a music band. Chloe saw Adrien there. She looked at him with pity in her eyes. She also saw Rose, Juleka and Ivan. The blonde was expecting to see a certain someone to be there but it turned out that they weren't there after all. 

Chloe sighed as she got her phone out. But then her father told her to put it away. She groaned.

"Why am I even here!?" She muttered quietly. The band started playing classical music. Chloe didn't mind the music, it sounded nice. She smiled. "They're not bad. I guess. But it's boring." She sighed.
"Chloe try and be more respectful!" Andre hissed. Chloe rolled her eyes. Two minutes later, they finished playing then the next person came on.

It was Zoé.

There was a microphone in front of her and she smiled. The blonde started singing.
Chloe smiled as she saw her sister. Her voice was beautiful.
"Well done Zoé!" Chloe gushed as she started clapping.
Zoé starting singing for confidently as she heard her words.

Everyone clapped when she had finished. After that more and more students came and finally the person Chloe was waiting for...

Luka

Chloe gasped as she saw him. He had a violin and he looked calm. Nothing changed about him in Chloe's perspective. He started to play a a nice tune.
(Streets, violin version 🎻💛)

Chloe just kept on staring at him. She could feel her face warm up as he played. She didn't care about that though. The music was calming and relaxing. It filled her heart with relaxation and calmness.

After he finished playing everyone clapped and some whistled. After that,  the principal made a speech along with Marinette and other class reps.

After that the party started. Chloe didn't like the crowd so she went to the entrance. There was a photo booth there so she planned on going there as well. Once she reached the place she saw Luka and Adrien talk to each other. Adrien noticed Chloe and walked up to her.

"Hey Chloe... Its been a while hasn't it?" Adrien started and smiled at her. Chloe could that he had a sad look in his emerald green eyes.
"Yes. It has...So I assume you and Marinette are dating?" She asked.
"Yeah. So do you wanna catch up on things. You know... I'm really sorry Chloe. You left Paris unhappy and sad. And it's partly my fault. I'm sorry." The blonde explained. Chloe smirked, "It's alright. I'm over it already. We're cool." She replied.
"Are you sure-"
"Adrikins, do I look upset to you?" The blonde asked with a smile on her face. She then walked off. The blonde headed to the photo booth when she got stopped by someone. 

It was Luka. 

Chloe just stood there and stared at him with her icy blue eyes. Luka stared right into her eyes with a look that she couldn't describe. A look of pity or anger. It was a mixture of both. She snapped back into reality and started a conversation. 

"L-Luka, h-hi! U-um...I-it's been a while hasn't it?" 

Luka just stared at her. Chloe was sweating at this point. She scratched her head and tried of thinking of something that would cause him to talk. But then suddenly Zoe came out of nowhere.

"Chloe! I'm glad you could come and make it! So how did you think of the show?" She asked. 

"It was great! You're performance was amazing!" Chloe replied. 

"Aww thank you!" she replied. Zoé started talking to Luka.
"You wanna go eat?" She asked.
"No. I wanna talk to Chloe for a bit. She has a lot of explaining to do." He replied. His voice was really deep and quiet. It almost scared her.

"Okay then." She said then walked off.

Luka started walking to the entrance doors. Chloe followed behind. Luka had his hands in his pockets he never turned around to look at Chloe. Chloe just looked at him. She found his features quite attractive. And he was really tall.
"He really did grow throughout these years. Kinda hot... Wait. What am I thinking!? He's not hot. He's nothing like me! Ugh stop having such stupid thoughts!" Chloe thought.

"It's been a while." He finally spoke.
"Yeah it has..."
Luka turned around. He looked sort of angry. "You didn't tell me anything about leaving Paris. Not a single word. After you left, I'd wait for you in the park. But you never came. I even waited till evening because you always liked to come at that time. But you never came. That was when Zoé told me you left to go to New York. Why Chloe... Why'd you just leave me like that?" the two toned haired boy asked, now with sadness in his eyes. Chloe started to tear up a little but wiped it off.

" I-I'm sorry Luka... I-I d-didn't know i-if y-you'd like me...B-because of my attitude. Nobody liked me... I had no friends. I thought if I left, Paris would finally be at peace. I didn't think anyone would miss me. Certainly not... You..." Chloe explained as she looked at him.

"After everything we've went through together... You think I didn't like you?" Luka asked. He then scoffed, "Impossible."
Chloe blushed a little. "I'm sorry Luka." She said. The blue eyed boy took her hand and put his on top.
He smiled, "The past is the past. Let's focus on the future from here." He answered. Chloe smiled and suddenly hugged him. Luka gasped in shock but hugged her back.

Luka POV

I had gotten over my feelings for Marinette. But I just couldn't replace her easily like that. Ever since I met Chloe... Things felt different. I knew she was mean. I knew she was the reason for all the akumatizations in Paris. And yet I still hung out with her. I thought she could change.

She was nice, but in her own unique way. She was caring as well. She was really cool. Not like any other girl I've met. Most girls at our age were obsessed with boys. She acted like one of them. But in reality all she wanted was to have a friend she could trust. She didn't care if it was a boy or a girl, she just wanted a friend.

Chloe did change. She was even able to change me as well. Ever since she left I became... Cold. I did care for my friends and family. But I was just really quiet and didn't want to be around people that much.

That was my whole high school and college life.

We were celebrating together. We had graduated college. And then out of the blue I saw her...

I saw Chloe.

She had change a lot. And really did hit puberty.

Just one glance at her made my heart rush and my body heat up.

Ever since that day we fought those criminals I found her really cool and badass.

But I've always had feelings for her, even before that.