𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

Luka went to save as many people as he could. Ladybug and Chat noir came to save the day.  But it was practically impossible to defeat this villain. Ladybug spotted Luka and came up to him.
"Hey Ladybug! That villain sure is a strong one. Anyway, how can I help you?" He asked. 
"I wonder what happened. Normally Hawk Moth's villains aren't that strong. Well most of them..."
Ladybug got her yoyo out and opened it. 

"Luka Couffaine, this is the snake miraculous which grants you the power to turn back time. Use it for the greater good!" Ladybug said, handing him the snake miraculous. Luka nodded and took the miraculous. He transformed to Viperian and helped save Zoe from the akuma. 

----------------------------------------

"Ooooh! They've got a new hero! I've never seen him before." 

Chloe blushed.

"Ugh! Who cares about him! I have to make her more powerful so she can defeat Ladybug and Chat noir!" Chloe snapped.

"Zoe, defeat those stupid heroes! Or else!"

"I will, but I need to find Chloe first and make her regret what she said." 

"Oh please! Chloe is way better than you'll ever be." 

Zoe stopped. 

She fell onto the ground and stopped attacking. Ladybug and Chat noir stopped as well. She started crying.

"Zoe!?"

"W-why!? Why!? I hate her so much!"

"Zoe...are you alright-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled.

"Second chance!" Luka said. 
He walked up to Zoe and comforted her. Ladybug broke the akumatized object and de evil eyed the akuma. She walked up to Zoe.
"Everything will be okay!" 

---------------------------------------------

"Why am I not surprised? Anyway, who cares. I don't need to be Sphinx moth to get what I actually need."  Chloe laughed. She transformed back to her normal self and went to her room. She got her things and walked out of the hotel. Chloe was going to the park. All of a sudden she spotted Zoe and that boy again. 
She clenched her fists. 

"Ugh!" 

She went and sat by the nearby water fountain. Luka and Zoe looked like they were having a lot of fun. 

"Zoe's really cool! But I think she's too good for me...She deserves someone who will actually love her. I'm only hanging out with her cause of Marinette."  Luka thought.
Zoe's phone started vibrating.
It was a text from her parents.
"Oh, I have to go now! Bye Luka!" Zoe waved and ran off. The park was really quiet. Chloe and Luka were alone. But they could barely even notice each other. 

------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry this chapter was so short 😭, I had too many ideas 🥴)