𝒪𝓃𝑒

Everyone hates you.

You're the reason why so many people got akumatized.

Yay she's gone!

Chloe you are unexceptional, you are a disgrace!

"Ugh! Why!? Why!?" She cried. Chloe fell onto the ground. Lots has happened ever since she became Queen Bee. All she wanted to do was to show how exceptional she could be. She also wanted to impress the people she cares about. She would do anything for them.

If there were any people she cared about...

Everyone hated her, apart from some people. Her BFF Sabrina, Adrien and her weird butler, whose name she could never remember. 
Her father didn't have enough time for her, the only way he made her happy was spoiling her with everything she wanted. Chloe was a fan of ladybug. She loved her a lot. But now that all changed. Ladybug didn't see her as a worthy hero. 
All she wanted to do now was to get rid of her and Chat Noir. 

-----------------------------------------------

Chloe was walking to school, to find that her friend, Sabrina was already there.
"Chloe!"
"Out of the way Sabrina!" 
The only reason why Chloe ever hung out with Sabrina was because she didn't like being alone. And also for her reputation. A rich, good looking girl shouldn't be looking like a loner after all. 
The two walked into the building and up to the art room. 

They had art class. 

Chloe opened the door to see a crowd.

"Ugh! Out of the way idiots!" Chloe said, shoving everyone away. She saw a girl who had blonde hair and a hot pink streak, she looked quite artistic and nice. But Chloe couldn't care less about her looks. What annoyed her, was that she was already really popular.

"Who the hell are you?" Chloe asked.

"Hi, I-I'm Zoe! Nice to meet you!" She answered, getting her hands out to shake. 

Chloe glared at her.

"Ugh! You got the worst fashion taste!" She snapped and walked off. Sabrina followed behind her. Marinette rolled her eyes and looked at Zoe, trying not to ruin the mood.
"Sorry about Chloe. She can be really mean sometimes, I don't know why...Anyway, show me your drawings! I bet they're amazing." Marinette gushed. 

---------------------------------------------

"Chloe, we have to go to class! Why did you-"

"Ugh! Shut up Sabrina! I can't bare, being in the same room as them! We'll go just before the bell rings." 
Chloe hated everyone...Especially Marinette. She always had everything she ever wanted. 

-Freinds

-Popularity

-Good parents

-Love

While Chloe had nothing. She had the total opposite of what Marinette had. But love...

She didn't need that.

Well that's what she thought.

There was a few minutes left till the bell rang. Chloe and Sabrina walked back up the stairs to the art room. 
That was when they ran into Adrien. Him and Chloe has been friends since childhood, since Adrien wasn't allowed outside. Chloe liked him a lot. 

"Adrikens!" She gushed and hugged him. Adrien looked shocked and nervously laughed.
"O-Oh, h-hi Chloe! Uh...we should go to class now." Adrien replied letting go off her. 
"Sure! Hurry up Sabrina lets go!" she sneered and caught up with Adrien.