𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

"It's time."

"Oh? For real!? Yes!!! Oh, I'm so excited! Send me the miraculous to my hous-"

"That's not how it works Chloe. You have to come to my place and get it. And don't make stupid mistakes, like revealing your identity to everyone. And don't cause too much chaos."

"Yeah yeah, I know. I've learnt a lot from being Queen Bee. I'm pretty sure I was way better than that weirdo." 

"You definitely were...Anyway, come tomorrow and take it. Don't loose it! I'm trusting you with this, make yourself useful for once!" He said, annoyed. 
Chloe got annoyed by this. Nobody knew how bad Chloe could really be, him calling her useless was like making a death wish. 
"I'll do what I want with the butterfly miraculous. I couldn't care less about your stupid wife. It's not like she was any good anyway. But I'll let you off this once."  Chloe thought to herself. She chuckled and left the call. 

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, Adrien went off to school. Chloe waited for a while, then went to the Aggreste's house. 

"I'm here! Give me my miraculous now!"

"You don't have to be so loud Chloe." Natalie said.

"Ok, no need to have an attitude about it!" Chloe laughed. Suddenly a tall blonde haired man came out of nowhere.

"Ah Chloe. You're here."

"Just give me the miraculous already. Staying in here makes me sick! Ugh!" Chloe gagged. 

He walked up to here and gave her a jewel.

"Chloe Bourgeois, I pass down the butterfly miraculous to you. I hope you put great use to it, and achieve my goal. Remember, don't do anything foolish that'll make you reveal your identity.£

Chloe nodded, determined. She was excited, excited to ruin everything and get rid of Ladybug and Chat noir permanently. 
She then left and took the car to school. She was only a few minutes late. She went into her class. The teacher wasn't here yet, but everyone else was. Sabrina was waiting at the back for Chloe. The blonde couldn't see her anywhere because of the crowd. 

"Tsk, another new student."  Chloe thought. 

She walked to her desk and stared out of the window like she normally would. Chloe was feeling more excited than ever. She couldn't wait to try out the butterfly miraculous. But there was a problem...

Where would she keep all the butterflies?

"I should make a secret base to keep my beautiful butterflies. I can't let anyone see them." 

When the crowd disappeared, Chloe smiled. 

"Finally!" 

Zoe was sitting in front of them, she drew something that looked quite nice. 
It was an aesthetically pleasing bee (too descriptive I know 🥲). 
She looked happier than usual, Chloe didn't like it at all. So she did what she would normally do. 

"Hey geek!" 

Zoe turned around, "Are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I be referring to? Even Dupan-Cheng has better style than you! Like seriously what is that!? Even if I wore I trash bag, I'd still look better than you!"

Everyone chuckled quietly at her little joke. 

"Hey Chloe-" Marinette got cut off.

"And your hair. Ugh! What even is that pink streak!? But who cares about how ugly you look. Stop the act. Being all angelic and nice, it really annoys me! You don't have any good intentions in reality-"