𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

The whole class was at Juleka's place to see the band perform. They were all excited. 

Apart from Chloe. 

She didn't want to come to this silly party, but Sabrina was able to persuade her to come. She sat down next to Marinette and Zoe, who seemed too happy for her liking.
After waiting for a few minutes, the band finally came. Chloe scoffed, but when she saw him again, her mood changed. Chloe blushed, as she moved a strand of hair away from her face. She looked up at him only to see that he was looking at someone else. He looked at Marinette with a smile. It seemed different  from a normal smile. This annoyed Chloe a bit, but she shrugged it off. 

They started playing music, but all Chloe could focus on was that boy. He gave Chloe a weird feeling. She didn't like it but at the same time she did. His smile made her smile, the way he was playing his guitar made Chloe feel some sort of way. She stared at him for a while. 
Marinette noticed and smiled. 

"Woah, I wonder who Chloe's looking at. Could it be Luka? I've never seen Chloe look at someone like that before. Her eyes...It seems different somehow. It's filled with gleam, happiness, passion and most importantly...

love."  Marinette thought to herself. She smiled even more, but that was when she saw Zoe. She had the same look Chloe had, but hers was different. It had a little less passion. But she was still smiling. 

(What I'm trying to say, is that Zoe finds Luka amazing as well, but...you know 😏. I don't wanna spoil it lmao🥴). 

"Isn't he lovely?" Zoe said.

"Are you talking about Luka?" Marinette asked.

"Mhm. He looks really attractive, and has amazing fashion taste. He also seems quite artistic!" Zoe replied. Chloe heard them and looked bummed. 
"What am I thinking!? Me and this boy have nothing in common! We're total opposites! He doesn't deserve me! He deserves someone who will actually love him with all their heart and will make him happy! I can't full fill that...I make everyone around me...sad..."

"This is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! Come on Sabrina, we're leaving!" Chloe snapped. She stood up.
"Well!? Hurry up and get up!"
"I'm so sorry Chloe! I wanna see how this goes! I promise, I'll do anything for you! Please let me stay!" 
Chloe sighed, "Tch! Whatever." 

Chloe was walking out, Luka noticed and looked kind of upset from this. 

---------------------------------------------

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Marinette and Zoe stayed back and helped Luka and Juleka clean up. 
"Hey Marinette," Luka started.
"Yeah?"
"You know that blonde haired class mate of yours, she left, was our playing that bad?"
"No! What are you talking about!? And I'm sorry about Chloe, she's always like that. Always mean to everyone. She gets worser day by day. I really wish there was someone there for her, who could help her become a better person!" Marinette replied.
"It wasn't only that...she looked...upset."  Luka said quietly.
"Well there are some people, who's mood swings quite often, for no reason. She's probably one of them. Can you help me carry this box Luka?" Zoe answered. Luka nodded and helped her. The two talked to each other. 

Zoe started to take a liking into him. 

------------------------------------------------

Chloe was at home, she was alone in her big room. It was getting quite lonely for her. She had nothing to do, her parents didn't have any time for her. Her father was too busy being the mayor of Paris, the only way he made her happy was when he gave her whatever she wanted. And her own mother couldn't even remember her name. She didn't like it at all. The reason why she acted like she does, is because she just wants attention. She wants to make more friends. But it'll never work. She'll be lonely forever...

"Chloe, Mr Aggreste wants to talk to you." The butler said. 

"Oh."

Chloe knew Adrien's fathers secret. He was Hawk Moth. She tried to act as if she didn't know so that people wouldn't get suspicious. 
Chloe was Gabriel's second choice for being his successor. Now she was his first choice. Lila was about to become the new Hawk Moth, but she lies an awful lot so it's hard to trust her. And she might end up betraying her. So in conclusion, he chose Chloe to take the butterfly miraculous. 

"John Bean, can you like...get out?" Chloe asked, tired. He nodded and left the room. 

"Ok. What do you want!? Can't you see I'm busy!?" 

"Chloe...

It's time."