Mafia Waters Pt.2 (Yandere! BokuAka AU)

Start from the beginning

"Get in, Keiji." Bokuto said, leading his new life partner in the vehicle 

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* ✂︎ Timeskip ♥ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

Akaashi sat there in what was now his new apartment with his partner, roaming around.

"You'll be here for a while. You'll be safe here." Bokuto said "I have to take care of some business right now."

"Okay." Akaashi replied

Bokuto walked up to the younger and smirked at him, leaning down to his ear "I'll pick you up around eight for a date. That is, if you want to."

Akaashi was lightly flustered by the mans closeness, attempting to maintain himself "Yeah. Sure."

Bokuto smiled and walked away, closing the door behind him.

Akaashi continued roaming around and doing random things he liked around the house. Before he knew it, a couple hours had passed, and the phone suddenly rang.

He wandered over to what he assumed to be the older's bedroom and slid his nightstand drawer open, picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Akaashi said

"Agent Akaashi Keiji." A feminine voice spoke

Akaashi stayed silent for a couple moments, processing the woman's words "Yeah?"

"I'm assuming you know who this is. Or rather, where i'm from." The lady said

"You want me to believe you're Nishoi." Akaashi said "But how did you get this number? Wouldn't they have untraceable phones?"

"This is a planted phone. Since everyone was so busy capturing you, we had one of our men pose as a patrol guard and sneak it in." She said "That's besides the point. So? Whats the information?"

"I never agreed to give you intel." Akaashi said

"You're on our side, I thought that was established agent." A man seemingly behind her hissed

"Wait.. they switched you over, didn't they?" She said

"Not exactly." Akaashi said "Let's just say i'm working for neither now."

"How the hell did you pull that off?" The man said before slowly realizing "Ah.. you sold your body no?"

"No." Akaashi said

"What a who-"

A slap was heard from the other side.

"Shut up. Whatever, glad you escaped." She said "Hopefully we don't see you in a body bag soon."

The phone line cut off, leaving all ties to the Mafia behind. 

Akaashi sighed as he put down the phone, quickly turning when he heard a creak in the floorboards behind him.

"I'm glad you didn't fall for that bait, kaashi." Bokuto said from the doorway

"You tested me?" Akaashi asked

"Of course." Bokuto said, lending his hand out "But you passed, so I can now take you up on that date I promised."

Akaashi stared at him for a little bit before he took his hand, the two strolling out.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* ✂︎ Timeskip ♥ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

It had been six years since Bokuto offered Akaashi that deal.

And its safe to say, it somehow worked out.

Akaashi was working at a larger tech company now, working hard and getting results. Bokuto had kept his word and made sure the younger was safe at all times, many guards lingering around him, but giving him as much space as they could when he wished.

As of their relationship, anyone could tell they were deep in paradise with one another. Akaashi had grown quite fond of the older, eventually falling in love with him after a couple months. Bokuto was a little bit different, having started the relationship in love, but growing deeper in it every single day.

Plus a little bit of obsession..

The pair got married after years of dating. Only a few minor complications along the way.

And four years ago, they welcomed their first child, Bokuto Kiero. Along with their second child two years ago, Bokuto Akato.

Currently, Bokuto was sitting at his desk, strategizing the next moves for his group when he heard the door open.

"Keiji." Bokuto smiled

Akaashi lightly smiled back at him, closing the door behind him.

"To whom do I owe this pleasure of my husband visiting me this early." Bokuto said as the shorter sighed and walked over to him

"Our kids. Our son Kiero is having a tantrum." He said "I'm bringing him to you."

"How about." Bokuto said, swiftly standing up and picking up the other "This?"

Akaashi just lightly laughed as the two walked out, but their expressions quickly switched at the sudden noise coming from the waiting room.

The first step out was just pure chaos, the couple eyeing their kids running around.

"Told you Kiero were having a tantrum." Akaashi said "Didn't know he dragged Akato into it though."

"I still want another one." Bokuto laughed, semi-joking

"Maybe we won't have to wait.." Akaashi lightly siad

Bokuto processed the words of his shorter husband, placing him down carefully. He gently grabbed the raven headed males cheeks and searched his eyes for sincerity.

"Its true, Bokuto-San." Akaashi said, immediately understanding his lover

All Bokuto could do was quickly scoop up his kids and husband as he weeped tears of joy.