Sleepover (Iwaoi + SakuAtsu)

Request by: suna_simp15 ( Sorry its late D: )

Oikawa and Atsumu are having a (platonic) sleepover when they decide to make a quick video of them doing the "sleepover" trend to cure their boredom. This video, accidentally gets published,  causing their boyfriends, Iwaizumi and Sakusa, to see it.

[Multiship] [Fun] [Jealousy] [Sweet]

(A/N: The sleepover trend is the song "Slumber Party" by Ashnikko Ft. Princess Nokia)

(Proof Read)

~

"Boys!" Oikawa's mother said as she saw the two playing outside "Get inside, its gonna start raining soon!"

"Okay mom!" Oikawa said, sighing as he dropped the volleyball 

The two walked back in, nodding their heads at the brunettes mother before going up into Oikawa's room.

"What do we do now?" Atsumu huffed, falling face first onto the bed "We were supposed to practice our sets." 

"We can watch volleyball videos and study peoples techniques." Oikawa offered

"That watching stuff works for people like you and Tobio-kun." Atsumu sighed "I drift off a lot unless its really important for a game the following day."

"Well... lets just go on our phones for a while until we figure something out." Oikawa said, tossing Atsumu his phone as he went on his own

"Wait.. I might have an idea." Atsumu said, eyes flickering brightly

The blond sat up, quickly scrolling through his phone when he pointed at his screen.

"A dance?" Oikawa asked, confusion plastered on his face as an eyebrow lifted

"Yeah! I try to do some fun, sibling dances with 'Samu but he's stubborn. So we can do a different trend!" Atsumu said 

"This isn't really a dance." Oikawa said, looking over the video "But I might be interested in doing it."

Atsumu smiled as he propped the phone up, the two standing up.

The count down started, and the blonde stayed in the frame while Oikawa went into the sidelines.

♪ It's an all-girl party, clothing optional

The brunette moved in...

♬ Me and your girlfriend playing dress up in her house ♬

Atsumu stared at the other, eyes half lidded as Oikawa put his hand on his cheek, pulling his face close, lip synching the lyrics close to his lips.

Their faces were close, lips centimeters apart. Atsumu even dared to move a bit closer but their lips never exactly touched as the song was over.

"That had to have been good." Atsumu smirked as they both turned to the phone, looking over the video

"Almost a shame we can't let people see it." Oikawa joked

"Yeah." Atsumu said

"Boys! I made dinner!" Oikawa's mother called out

Atsumu tossed the phone to the bed, pressing what he thought was the draft button before the two went downstairs.

☾ Timeskip: In Sakusa's Car ☽

Sakusa glanced at his phone as he parked his car, eyebrow lifting when he saw the onslaught of notifications.