Part 30

A/N: As the story comes to an end I would love to hear your thoughts! What do you think about the Characters? Who is your favorite? What was your favorite part so far? Are they relatable? Would you be interested in reading other stories featuring them in the future?

Share some of your stories with a brief description to find some new readers! Check out some other authors while you are at it!

Charles picked Nell up for School Tuesday and she was ready with a big smile.

"Hey Sunshine." He greeted her with a giant smile, making her body turn to Jell-O. She liked the familiar way he greeted her. It seemed special and intimate. He leaned his head against his seat and watched as she climbed in the truck. She leaned over for a kiss before buckling her belt. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked. 

"Like I wish I could have went for a run this morning! I'm nervous and excited." She grinned.

"About what?" He asked pulling out into the light morning traffic. 

"Being your girlfriend at school. It's like announcing to the whole world." She said. "I've never had an in school boyfriend, especially one who looks like a cartoon super hero." 

"Well I promise it will be ok. What is there to be nervous about?" He asked holding her hand. 

"Um a super self absorbent EX princess?" She said reminding him. 

"Yeah, well I hear my super hot, extra awesome, smarty-pants girlfriend has some pretty intimidating Murder skills." He said winking as they pulled into the parking lot. 

Charles made sure to keep Nell close as they made their way through the parking lot. 

"If she comes up, don't run away this time!" He whispered and kissed her ear. She nodded and smiled. Charles draped his arm over her shoulder. 

"Promise." She smiled and pulled him down for a kiss. 

It was only a matter of seconds before Her worst nightmare approached with a twirl and cloud of perfume. 

"Charles! There you are babe!" She loudly proclaimed. Nell looked at him and he grinned down at her and waited for Casey to get a few steps closer before he pulled Nell into his arms and kissed her. "Ew Charles." Casey said laughing and trying to get between them. Charles held Nell close this time, not letting the weirdness and awkwardness of Casey's attempts push Nell away. 

She's good! Nell thought as she tried to hug Charles in a way that would make him have to let go of Nell to hug her. Nell ducked under her arm that she tried to put between them.

"Hi Casey!" Nell said brightly even though she had all but ignored her. Casey smiled briefly in Nell's general direction before turning back to Charles. 

"Chucky you need a hair cut, look at this hair flopping into your face!" Casey said reaching to move the stray strand of hair and Nell almost growled and hissed at her. 

"It's actually super sexy, you know that I LOVE when your hair does that." Nell said caressing his face and making him smile at her. 

"Thanks babe!" He blushed a little. Nell thought it was absolutely adorable. 

Nell could see why Casey was always the center of attention. She aggressively went after what ever she wanted, even if that meant being pushy or mean or even being a little embarrassed. She put herself in the position for attention at all times. Nell thought it looked absolutely exhausting.