Part 16

M: PENEOPLE it is after MIDNIGHT. GET YOUR BUTT HOME!

M: Pen, it is two in the morning where are you?

M: Nell, call me, I'm scared now.

MISSED CALL

M: That's it I'm calling the police.

MISSED CALL

M: Please come home, you won't be in trouble!

MISSED CALL 

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

M: Please Call Me and let me know you are alright.

M: Honey where are you?

M: Where ever you are I love you. Please call home.

C: Hey Sunshine! Sorry it took so long with GJ this afternoon, His dad need help moving some old music stuff from his studio. He had the coolest stuff. He gave me a couple of things to put with my drim kit in my room. You will hate it LOL!

C: how was karate tonight? kick some ass? I know you did, you look hot kicking ass you know. 

C: Hey are you sleeping? I was hoping to catch you before you fell asleep but I guess not. See you in the AM!

C: Morning Sunshine!

C: Did you forget about me? Waiting with fresh coffee and coisants!

C: Did you actually sleep in for once?

MISSED CALL

C: Are you mad at me? 

C: ok I will leave you alone, but please call me

C: ok the silent thing was cute for like a minute, but it has been like the whole day! I thought we were going to study Chem. I'm sorry for what ever I did. 

C: JEEZE Sunshine, you know how to make a guy sweat! What's going on?

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

C: please talk to me! I got this crap from Casey I don't need it from you!

C: What the actual Hell Nell? I have bben trying to reach you since yesterday, don't freeze me out! 

C: I haven't heard from you, should I be worried? where the hell are you?

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

C: I'm sitting here with your mom and the police, this isn't funny. just come home!

C: Sunshine! Where are you????????????

Z: Your mom called asking what time I dropped you off on Friday night? Did you tell her you were with me? Where did you go? Not Cool Dude!

Z: STOP FUCKING AROUND!! people are scared.

Z: I swear you had better be laying dead in aditch or in the back of some kidnapper's non-descript white van right now!!!

Z: No Seriously! COME HOME or at least CALL ME!

MISSED CALL 

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

Z: I have looked everywhere I can think of! where in the holy kingdom are you?

Z: Sensei said he saw you practicing Friday Night and no one has seen you since IT IS SUNDAY, WHERE ARE YOU!

T: Come home we love you, no matter what it is we can figure it out, I promise. 

MISSED CALL

T: I love you, I always will no matter what. People are worried reach out. 

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

T: Nell please come home. 

J: I;m so sorry I haven't been a good friend like I should have been. Come home and we can talk.

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

MISSED CALL

J: THIS ISNT FUNNY 

J: Where are you?

J: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? people are like hella worried here.

J: No one is mad, k, we just want to know you are safe. 

A: Charles told me everything, are you ok? He is totally freaking out right now. I think he loves you. Come back to us!

A: Don't worry about Casey she just thinks sh'e bad. 

A: Charles told me you are like a for real ninja? Fuck, u r scared of Casey? You could kick her ass 15 ways to Sunday.

A: You know I am always here right? even when things seem at their worst, there is almost always a silver lining, or fuck it, we get a whole new cloud!

A: Are you ok? we just need to know if u r ok.

"Missing Teen Penelope hensen is described as being  caucasian 5"4, light blue eyes, waist length blond hair. She is physically fit and is believed to be in the area of Mafield High School. Penelope, aslo known as Nell, was last seen leaving Dragon Dome Dojo on Friday night around 9:45. It is unknown if she left on foot or by vehicle. If you have any information on her where abouts please contact local police."

C: Nell please call me. I  love you.

MISSED CALL