52: Lost everything

Start from the beginning

His eyes were looking at the scene in front of him where Jungkook was dragged but suddenly, the whole scene changed and he saw a little boy being dragged away from him brutally.

The scene looked so familiar yet unfamiliar. His head started throbbing so badly that he screamed out in pain, his hands clutched over his hair so harshly that Jin's mouth went ajar in horror.

"Tae!" Taehyung let out another scream before he fell back on the older's body completely, almost falling down if it wasn't for Jin who quickly took his falling figure carefully.

Namjoon frowned in worry as well but he managed to put Jungkook in the car after Baekhyun finally came out of the other car to help Jin.

"Tae?!" Jin patted Taehyung's wet cheek but the other was just lightly groaning in pain and was unconscious.

"He fainted again," Baekhyun stated in pure worry and picked up Taehyung from Jin's arms and lead him to the other car as one of the officers took hold of Jungkook's car.

"He isn't even wearing any jacket or sweater." Jin frowned and removed his own coat to cover the younger.

"You know, I found his earpiece near the road and another officer said that there was a jacket with 2 phones and a bag with earrings. Means, that's Taehyung's jacket." Baekhyun said as he handed a few tissues to Jin.

"Also, he was running away from the road," Jin stated this time.

"Yeah. It's clear.. that he was trying to run away from us." Baekhyun added with disappointment but Jin showed no sign of disappointment, instead he just chuckled bitterly and wiped the sweat gently as the other was out cold with his head resting over the lap.

"We made him like that Baek.. we ruined his innocent heart."

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎

Taehyung opened his eyes tardily, the strong headache made him groan again but a soft hand came to massage his scalp gently.

"How are you feeling now?" Taehyung averted his eyes to the person sitting beside him and found Jin looking at him with soft eyes.

He blinked his eyes to register the situation and slowly recalled what happened before everything was dark for him. He got up briskly and hissed lightly, the pain was there, it was still there... that's what he was feeling. 

"Easy tiger."

"H- hyung..." He called the other with croaked voice.

"Yes?"

Taehyung opened his mouth but shut it quickly. He had many questions like 'Where is Jungkook? Is he ok? Where am I? Can I see him? What will you do with him now?' But he remained silent because he was aware of many answers already. Moreover, it won't be making any change at this point because he definitely lost everything.

"Nothing." The soft mumble of the younger made Jin sigh in sadness. He could feel the other's pain to some extent. He was the one who heard Jungkook's confession, he was the one who heard him apologizing while crying... he was the one who didn't say anything even when he felt the other taking out the earpiece.

"You didn't belong there dear. Please, don't open your mouth for any sort of protest because if they get to know that you tried to run away, you can be in a very big problem with him. I hope you understand." Sighing in distress, Jin said in a low tone and Taehyung just bit the inside of his cheek.