Chapter 23 - Samantha

En başından başla

"Cecelia!"

That familiar voice calls again. My body goes numb, I can't move. I open my eyes and find myself in a hospital, there's oxygen mask over my face.

Doctors check me while I look at a guy who seems very familiar, "Chris." I take a deep breath from my mouth before it's all dark again.

"Samantha!" Darling wake up!" I hear Jasper, I open my eyes and find myself in his arms. His body visiblely relaxes, "Thank heavens." He pulls me to his chest.

"What happened?" I look around, I'm in a unfamiliar room.

"You got past a sliding wall and it got jammed. You passed out of breath." He says concerned.

I blink at him. "Chris." I say and get off his lap, I look behind the curtain and behind the bed. "Where did he go?"

"Who?" Jasper stands. I wipe the sweat from my forehead trying to think.

"Chris. He- he's my . . ."

My what? Who is he? My head begins to hurt and I hold it. Jasper catches me before my legs give out.

"Somethings wrong Jasper." I look at him, "I'm not remembering something very important." I say desperately.

He picks me in his arms, "I'll take you to the hospital." He says. I grab his collar and shake my head.

"No, I don't want to go to the hospital." I say, "Take me home Jasper. I want to see my dad."

His body tenses, "Why?" He looks panicked.

"I want to see him, there's something wrong with my memories." I say. "Please." I beg.

"Darling not like this. You are worrying me." He sets me on the bed. "Tell me what you remembered." He sits next to me.

My eyes search the room, "Something happened before our wedding and I don't remember that."

His eyes narrow, "You don't remember why you married me?" He asks and I nod. "And is this Chris someone you." He pauses, "Someone you don't remember?" He asks and I nod.

"I heard him call for me when I was behind that wall. He was asking me to wake up, he-" I pause.

I suddenly remember that I'm not Samantha. Is Chris someone I knew before I became Samantha?

"Cecilia." I say and Jasper's confusion only seems to increase. "My name. It's Cecelia!" I grin finally remembering something about my old self.

"Darling." Jasper takes my face in his hands and looks at me. "What are you saying?"

I place my hands on his, "This might sound really crazy but. I'm- I'm not Samantha, Jasper. I'm Cecelia." I try to make sense, "I just remembered who I was before I became Samantha, your wife."

"So you remembered your past life?" Hr asks and I nod. "And this Chris is someone you knew in your past life?"

"Yes. But why was he telling me to wake up? Can I go back to him?"

"No. Not a chance." His hold on me tightens, "I'm not letting you go anywhere. You are mine darling." He brings his face closer, "This life and all the other lives to come." He kisses me.

I close my eyes and melt into his kiss, I wrap my arms around him as he pulls me on his lap. I pull back and look at him, "I remember why I married you." I say.

"Why?" He asks, I run my hands through his hairs.

"Beacuse you are the most handsome man I've ever seen Jasper. And the thought of being your wife excited me. You only belonging to me made me feel like the luckiest person in the world."

He smiles and kisses ky cheek, "You make me happy darling." He says which makes me smile.

"I remember going to the temple, I don't remember what happened there." I rest my hand on his shoulders. "It feels like something very important happened there."

He rests his hands on my waist, "You'll be fine darling, if the other things are coming back then sure will it. Don't stress too much." He says, I nod and rest my head on his chest.

"What if I'm not Samantha? What if I'm Cecelia" I whisper partly so he won't hear.

He mumbles something that I don't hear, my eyes feel heavy and I drift to sleep.

**

"I'd have fallen in love with you even if you were Cecelia."

I love you as well!

Do vote and comment!:)