[Bic] A Hate Letter

A/N: Just reminding you all that this is a fanfic.

I thought it was fun making something like this, but I want to tell you guys that I haven't been satisfied with any oneshots I've written in my drafts for the past few months. I keep editing and re-editing until the story becomes completely different, and I just couldn't finish it. So this is my little remedy just so I could post something, anything... Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~

Dear Nam Seungmin,

Dear Nam Seungmin,

         Just so you know, I could list hundreds--even thousands--of reasons why I hated you but I'm only naming a few.

        First, you're annoying and loud, and you didn't care one bit about other people's feelings. Take what happened last month, for example. You were being excessively rude when you knocked over the clay sculpture on my desk. You saw it crash on the floor but you didn't even say sorry. You even made fun of me for crying over something so ugly. Tell you what, ugly or not I at least deserved an apology. Especially because it was a gift from a special person!

        That couldn't even compare to what you did a few days after that. You ate my entire lunch box and exchanged it with a slice of tasteless bread, then you had the audacity to say that it wasn't delicious. I worked hard for that lunch box! For myself! Why did you even eat it if it doesn't suit your taste? And, for your information, I'm a great cook. My entire family would kill for the food I make.

        There was also that time when I played the guitar in front of everybody and the string snapped and made my finger bled. I saw with my own two eyes how worried everyone was. And then there's you, in the middle of them all, laughing as if it was the funniest performance you've ever seen in your whole life.

        I'm sure you yourself know about the many other things you did to make me hate you. We're talking about years of being acquainted. Years! And those are just what happened last month. Really, what's your deal?

        But what I hate most about you is that, in between doing those inconsiderate things to me, you made me so confused. When I was in the hospital for a week, everyone I knew--except you--visited me. I couldn't care less. Anyway, we aren't even close. But then my nurse asked me if I know that boy who's outside my room for hours every day. I said no because I have no idea who would sit and wait out there for me for who knows how long. I didn't know it was you until the day I was discharged and saw you fast asleep on a chair outside. You woke and I asked why you were there. You answered with a sleepy voice and half-closed eyes, that your cousin was in the room next door. When we were far away enough from you, the nurse who was with me giggled and said that the room next door was empty. Every day for the entire week, she said, they have to wake you up after visiting hours and ask you to leave. They asked why you couldn't just enter my room, and you said you weren't sure if I'd want to see you.