Not my family. Its just my dad.
Isn't it the same.
I don't like dad. He's mean and greedy.
Mean? To his daughter?
My dad wasn't aware of my existence till I was in kindergarten. He took me away from my mom... I couldn't even visit her on her death bed.
Should I hurt him?
No! You should never hurt anyone.
You're hard to understand.
Am I ?
Do you like any guy?
Well!! One of Y/N's guy friend......
Y/N's guy friend??
Nevermind. I don't like anyone.
So you have a guy on your mind.
I don't!! Why do you want to know anyway??
You really are dumb, Aren't you??
Maybe a little.....
Get up, our men will take you to where your dad is..

She got up with a rather sad face...

.

Suga and Jimin along with a few men entered the Bank's control system. All the employees stood up after looking at the guns. This was the real robbery.

Jimin : if no one here wants to die than stay shut and still.

Everyone did as he said. Suga moved to the main computer. Two other hackers opened their computers and sat next to him.

 Two other hackers opened their computers and sat next to him

Suga : The guy in blue shirt, come here.
??? : M-me? W-w-why?
Suga : You need to tell me a few codes.
Jimin : Suga you got 20 minutes, the data will go back to normal in 30, the security will increase in 40.
Suga : I'm aware.

A few minutes passed by. Jimin noticed a woman trying to reach out for the telephone. Although guns were pointed at all employees.
But she was standing at the edge. Jimin nodded at one of the men, the guy walked to that woman and put gun near her head

??? : I'd tell you to put that down.

Everyone turned around to see a girl sitting on a chair, playfully moving it around. It was Agent 007. She was wearing a mask like she always does. Her voice also changes when she wears it. It gets a bit deeper. She got up and calmly walked to where Jimin was, slowly pulling a gun out of her pocket.

Jimin : So we meet again.
Y/N : It wasn't long ago, the last time you know.
Jimin : Surely.
Y/N : Well this time it's all about voice...... Last time was rather, fun...
Jimin : Was it?
Y/N : I'll make it simple. Tell that guy to drop the gun. Tell the computer manic to stop with his stuff. And turn yourself in, Leader of bulletproof gang.
Jimin : You're funny....... Shoot.!!

!!