Chapter 1:Wish You Were Gay-er, I mean REAL

"Ugghhh.... What kind of dream was that?"

Shen Yuan took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, sitting up from his bed. He dreamt of something... something about going inside the world of Proud Immortal Demon Way and a system and Luo Binghe....he was Shen Qingqiu... and then him and Luo Binghe....

Huh?

Within 1 minute, his memory of the dream disappeared. That's how it usually goes, memories of dreams only last that long.

But still, he can remember the feeling. That dream was almost like another lifetime, all happening in the span of one sleep deprived night.

He got up and went immediately to his computer. No making his bed, no preparing breakfast, no going to the toilet, just straight up to his computer. He was a slob, alright? A rich slob too.

And nobody's with him at home anyway, who's gonna judge him?

When the screen lit up the first thing that popped up on Weibo were dozens of news articles saying one thing:

AUTHOR OF POPULAR STALLION WEBNOVEL DEAD, NOVEL DISCONTINUED

Shen Yuan couldn't help but sigh. "Poor Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky. His novel was shit but he doesn't deserve to leave the world like that. I shall not slander the dead anymore, may he find peace and happiness wherever he may be."

He gave a respectful gesture in front of the screen, then went ahead to the webnovel sites. He scanned the recommendations and skipped the BL section, but then something catches his eye.

Resentment of Chunsan by Lewd Minion, fanfic of Proud Immortal Demon Way (18+)

Bruh, seriously? Airplane-juju had just died a few weeks ago, and now someone immediately made use of the public domain creative license?

The book had just started yet there were already lots of readers gawking at it. Most of them are hate threads but also defenders:

Qiren3000rules:
What kind of slander is this? This is disrespecting the dead!

JunJunWuWu:
I agree with the uncle upstairs. Proud Immortal Demon Way is a harem novel, how would it be a BL? That doesn't make any sense?

Huai-Sangrilla:
Um... To the people upstairs, I think you should read the description first.

XuehasalltheYang:
I dunno about you guys but Imma read this for fun lolzzzz

Shen Yuan scrolled up to read the description Lewd Minion left and it said:

I would like to clear up that this isn't any means of disrespecting the dead. I'm sorry if people are offended, but please know I'm not doing this to mock the late Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky. I had this dream the other day that for some reason, Shen Qingqiu became nice to Luo Binghe and the whole story has changed, making them the CP.

I remember everything, and it was a very good dream, so I wanted to write it down before I forget about it. If you don't like these kind of things, I suggest you should leave. To those who want to stay, I hope you enjoy my book. Let's be nice to each other, okay?

Huh. A book based on a dream. What a coincidence, Shen Yuan also had a very long dream enough to become a novel. Though he don't remember exactly what it was about.

Well this seems interesting, and if Lewd Minion managed to be worse than Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky, then it would honestly surprise our dear Peerless Cucumber. There's no harm in checking the first few chapters.