36

Jungwon's POV

Jungwon's POV

We got back from the park. And I accompanied Yeji home. Her and I are still walking, when our phones both got a notification. We took it out to see what it is.

School Board of Announcements

Good evening students, the student counsel president and the principal of the university has agreed to, CANCEL tomorrow's classes, for the graduates.

Since the annual graduation ball is just a week away. You can now finalize your outfits and partners for the dance. Thank you and good eve to all

- student counsel secretary

I turned off my phone, and Wow "Yes !!!" Yeji screamed in joy. "I can buy a dress tomorrow !!!" She beamed. Yes me too !!! Yeah you read that right, I also don't have an outfit yet -_- well technically I do have a outfit, I just don't have the mask to match my out fit yet,

"Oh we're here" Yeji suddenly said, while pointing at the house beside her "Oh, I guess this is goodbye ??" I said awkwardly "no !! We'll still see each other, plus I'll text you" she said "well okay, find a good dress tomorrow, and send me a pic" I said and she nodded. I hugged her and waited for her to go inside the house, then I walked back to the dorm.

Yeji's POV

*the next day*

I woke up pretty early since I'll be fetching my mom from the train station. Since there is no classes I'll be dress shopping, and I have to bring my mom since, this is like the first ball that I will be attending ever since I went here. So it's really important for my mom's opinion in it.

Anyways I got up and did my morning routine, then I changed into some oversized hoodie and some jogger pants, so that it's easy to take off when I try on some dresses later. Oh and just some tmi but I also decided to wear a tube so that when there are some sleeve less dresses that I'll try on, my bra won't show.

I went out of my room and saw Eun unnie having her usual morning coffee and biscuit. "Oh Yeji, what time are we picking up mom again ??" She asked me, and yes she calls my mom 'mom' as well. "She said she'll arrive at 6:30" I replied while getting some cereal and milk.

"Oh unnie, when we head out later, can we take the way near the lake ??" I asked "why ??" She asked back "we're going to pick up Aera" I casually said "Aera ??!?! The cousin of Jungwon ??!?! The girl who suddenly arrived at the café ??!?" She shouted "yeah, what's the problem with that ??" I questioned while raising a eyebrow

"Well nothing I guess ? But why tho ??" Eun unnie asked "well Jungwon said that she'll be a great help, plus Jungwon's my boyfriend and they are really close, to the point that they're like brother and sister, so it's important for us to be close too, besides it wouldn't hurt to ask a little more help" I said making, my point "Ugh fine whatever" she rolled her eyes and got ready.