16

A/n: this chapter is like a continuation of chapter 15.  

Jay's POV 

Jay's POV 

While Jungwon left and went to the bathroom I saw his phone light up. I looked at it to see who it is, then I saw a contact texted him by the names of 'Jiji' ?! Jiji?? isn't that- I then saw my name in the message so I quickly grabbed the phone and unlocked it. I know it's bad to mess with others business but I want to know why my name is included here ?!

Jiji

Jiji: I knew Jay oppa would peek
but Sunghoon? well that was new

You: Jay oppa??
you call me oppa?

Jay oppa ?? why does it sound weird ?! I was in my thoughts when Sunghoon suddenly called me " Hyung isn't that Jungwon's phone " he said while pointing at Jungwon's phone " Yeah ?" I said "Why are you holding it? what are you doing with it??" with that he went towards me looking at what I was doing with a phone that is not mine. "What are you gonna do?!" I spatted at him "I'm gonna look to see what you are doing with Jungwon's phone" he said 

After a lot of pushing and kicking in the face with Sunghoon he finally saw what I was doing on Jungwon's phone " Jiji?! isn't that the-" I cut him off by saying " the girl Jung won likes" I finished his sentence. "Wait I'm gonna reply too" I am so shocked at what he said "Why?" I asked "Because she called you oppa or honorifics, but she didn't use one in mine" he said while pouting. I was still shook at what he said that he took the phone and started typing ?!?!

Sunghoon's POV 

While Jay jyung was still processing what just happened, I took this chance and grabbed the phone. I then started typing. I was really pissed when she didn't use any honorifics with me. Actually sometimes I don't really care but because she used one with Jay hyung I was kinda- um uh- what do you call it?? I don't know what the word is called, but I do know that I'm pissed so I sent my message.

Jiji

You: You call Jay hyung oppa
but don't call me Oppa?! I'm offended

Jiji: Sunghoon??!!
What the hell is going on here??!!

And If you're wondering how I suddenly knew the term? Well I Googled it ^-^' hehe. Anyways after sending my message, someone suddenly shouted " Hey guys! What are you doing?! " I looked towards where that voice came from and I saw a furious little kitty- I mean I saw a angry Jungwon. Okay if you don't know, and I know you don't, when Jungwon gets mad you would want to run as far as you can away from him. That's how scary he is when he's mad. We would rarely see him mad since he's always cut and bubbly.

Anyways with how scared we are we suddenly dropped the phone, but then Jungwon shouted "NO!" as he run as fast as he can to catch his phone. Luckily he is fast enough that he caught the phone ( A/n: of course he'll catch the phone, he's a cat duhh ). After he caught his phone he faced me and Jay hyung. I could feel Jay hyung shaking, I wouldn't blame him tho for I am also shaking, I mean who wouldn't? 

"Guys what is wrong with you two?! You almost killed my phone!" he shouted. I am so scared right now I then heard Jay hyung said "We are so sorry Jungwon it's just that umm- we kinda-? sorta-? umm-" he kept on hesitating to say what happened so I finished his sentence by saying "We chatted with Jiji the girl you like" I said that as calmly as I can. I saw the change of emotion in his face "YOU WHAT??!!" he yelled. I feel really bad right now

Jay's POV 

After Jungwon yelling at me and Sunghoon, I decided to tell what really happened and Jungwon got even more furious, but luckily we calmed him down.After that he texted Jiji and explained what happened. When Jiji said that we are forgiven I asked Jungwon "Umm uh Jungwon, uh if you wouldn't mind, can we say thank you to her?" I smiled after saying that. "Yeah sure" he said as he smiled. I took the phone and typed 'thank you' 

Jiji

You: Thank you Jiji

Jiji: You already said thank you
Wait........Jay oppa??

You: Yes? hehe

After that short convo with Jiji, Sunghoon tapped my back. "Hyung can I have a go?" he asked "Yeah sure" I replied 

You: Thank you so much

Jiji: Sunghoon??

You: Yup :D

Jiji: oh uh you're welcome :D

After that Jungwon said "Guys break time is over, give me my phone now". Then we gave him the phone, but he started typing again "What are you doing?" I asked "I'm saying goodbye to Jiji" he said "Oh okay" 

A/n

Hello guys, sorry for a short chapter and a late update. This is just a filler chapter tho, I personally like this chapter cause in this chapter we got to see a angry little kitty >.< so cute anyways that's it for today. Don't forget to vote and comment ily <3 Oh and please read the announcement that I posted at my profile <3