35

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

It's now morning, and I ran straight to the front door, cause Jungwon will be picking me up. I went out the door and into the van. Once I stepped in, I heard Ni-ki's voice "Noona !!" he shouted "Arghh my ears !!" Sunoo oppa whined. I sat down beside Ni-ki, since Sunoo oppa is sitting beside Jungwon. 

Throughout the whole ride, I just scrolled through my phone while Ni-ki and Sunoo oppa fought about something. Although Jungwon is pretty quiet, I caught him staring at me.

Once we arrived at school, I went straight to the lockers. I got the books that I need and surprisingly Jungwon is right beside me. "Let me help you :3" he said, and damn he's so cute >.<  I then gave him some of the books that I was holding and we went to class together.

*Time skip lunch*

Lunch came and as usual I'm with Jungwon, while we are walking down the hall way on our way to the cafeteria, I saw some posters on the walls, so I decided to check it out.

Mascarade party !!!
Our student counsel has decided to theme our annual graduation ball as a Mascara party !! Be sure to bring a partner in this event. And do be reminded that it's just around the corner !!!

After reading it, I grabbed Jungwon sleeve and he looked at me. I then sowed him the poster "Ohh, what about it ??" He asked "I don't have a dress yet" I said frowning "Hmmm I think my cousin can help" he suggested "Aera ??!?!?!!" I shouted "shh lower your voice, and yes Aera" he said.

"Why her ??!" I asked "she is a girl, she's great with fashion and yin too could bond :))" he said. Well I don't really mind her helping me since I do need some help. But Eun unnie's already there and I don't really think that they'll go well together. "Hmm okay" I simply said and we walked to the cafeteria to eat.

_________________

After eating, our principal cutted the class because of some emergency at he faculty. Soo I asked Jungwon and the rest of Enhypen if they wanna go out. Since we're free and I'm bored, thankfully they agreed and we went to the park.

Jungwon and I walked hand in hand and we sat down a bench near a big tree. Oh and I bought Eun unnie too since she doesn't have classes today, and she could really use a break from her job and from school.

"Ice cream !!" Ni-ki beamed when he saw an ice cream truck. "Do you want some ??" Heeseung oppa, being the caring mother, I mean father he is to Ni-ki, asked if he wants some "I do" he said while nodding his head "Let's buy then" Sunghoon said

So we walked there and ordered "Mint choco please" Sunoo oppa said "eww" Jay gaged "why do you want toothpaste with chocolate ??" Jake said "Yah !! Stop hating mint Chocolate !!" Sunoo oppa said in irritation. "We have a couple bowl special, would you like some ??" The vendor asked "gladly" Jungwon said "Wait do you guys have money ??" Ni-ki asked "don't worry Jay hyung will pay" Sunghoon said while eating his ice cream.

"Yah !! YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY !!!!??!!!!!" Jay oppa shouted at Sunghoon and he shook his head. So in the end Jay oppa ended up paying for it.

A/n

Hii sorry for thus very short chapter. It's because I had trouble opening wattpad and it's also cause I kinda had a writer's block oop hehe. But in the next few chapters I will focus on the ball, and as it states here in this chap, there will be more scenes with Aera in it, so u hope you keep your support for those ones. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment ily ♡♡♡