20

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

After the call I instantly regretted saying "I love you" to Jungwon. Because Eun unnie is already here ?!?! She heard everything ?!?! ?!?! "I love you too Jungwon ?? What does this mean ??" Unnie questioned "Oh uh nothing. That's just nothing" I said "Really??" she asked again "Spill the tea girl" ughh she's testing me "Ugh fine" I then gave up since I know that in the end she'll win any way hmmp. "Sit first" I said then she placed her bag at the table and sat down the couch and crossed her arms "Okay now spill" she said I guess here goes nothing.

"Really?? Whoa that's cool" she said "Oh I have to tell you something" Eun unnie said "Huh? what is it?" I asked "Do you want a part time job??" she asked "Hmm?? depends..... where is it??" I asked "At the cafe I work at. We need a cashier, wanna try??" she asked "How much is the pay??" I asked "How am I supposed to know that ?!?!" she spatted and I hysterically laughed  "Okay I'm in" I said "Great, now fill this up with you're information and you are ready to go" she said while handing me a piece of paper. 

After signing everything up I gave the paper back to Eun Unnie "Great! I'll pass this tomorrow" she said while putting it in her bag. "So when will you tell him everthing??" she asked me "to be honest I don't really know" I said "Hmmm?" she hummed "Oh an out of the question; but when is the recital again??" she asked "Oh uh next week" I replied "Then tell him everything after the recital" she suggested "Hmm okay" I replied.

Jungwon's POV 

After the call, I went straight to the room and Ni-ki barged in with the other members "Hyung~~" Ni-ki said while wiggling his eyebrows "WHEN I SAY "I LOVE YOU" YOU SAY JUNGWON" Jay hyung then started shouting "I LOVE YOU" he started "JUNGWON" the others then shouted. Then they kept on shouting and shouting.

After a few hours they moved on from it and I can finally have peace. So I slept and took some rest.

~The Next day~

"Jungwon" I heard some one say as they are shaking me. I then opened my eyes and saw Heeseung hyung "Jungwon wake up! our come back is today ! remember??" Oh yeah he's right. GOSH! I forgot "Oh yeah, Sorry I forgot" I said while getting up. I quickly went to the practice room to obviously practice. 

"Oh hi Jungwon hyung!" Ni-ki beamed. He was really excited about our first come back. Well to be honest with you we all are excited. "You got only an hour left to practice before heading over the venue" our choreographer stated and we all nodded. 

After an hour of practice we took a break before getting ready to go. "I'm so nervous" Jake hyung said while shaking "We all are buddy" Sunghoon hyung said. Once we got to the venue, we all went straight to the dressing rooms where stylists and make up artists will make us ready for the shoot. I know that the comeback show is live but we still shoot it especially performances.

*Time skip*

It is now 8 pm and the comeback is starting. Earlier at 6 pm the music video of Border : Carnival. A lot of engenes loved it and we were all happy for that. The come back show started with "Given-Taken"  

I am now at the backstage changing for the next performance which is "Not for Sale". In this performance we will where nice pastel clothes to match the soft and bubbly aura that this song has.
While changing engenes watched the Border : Carnival party that we shot a while ago. Here we first filled up a quiz to get our own special invitation tickets for us to go to the party.

Inside there were a lot of foods and balloons and gifts. It really looked like a party! In there we first had a dance party then it suddenly turned into a grouping game. First we had to group ourselves into 3 so I hugged Jake hyung and Heeseung hyung since they were the ones close to me.

Sunoo hyung hugged Jay hyung and Sunghoon hyung since they were the closest to him. Which leaves Ni-ki alone therfore he was out. Then we had to group ourselves into 2 so I grabbed on to Sunghoon hyung since I was right beside him.

Then we needed to play the jump rope but we have to do it while holding our partners. And since Ni-ki was alone it was easy for him. On the practice round me and Sunghoon hyung crashed it. But on the real game we were the ones in last ;-;

After that our performance of  "Not for Sale" showed. In that performance we showed the cute and lovely side of Enhypen.

Then the party once again has been showed and we had a raffle. I got an old game console, Heeseung hyung got our Border : Day One album with our signatures in it, Jake hyung got an "eye pad", Ni-ki got a toy phone, Sunoo hyung got a travel kit, Sunghoon hyung got gift certificates and last but certainly not the least Jay hyung got the best prize, he got MEAT !

Then for the last performance we performed our new title track "Drunk-Dazed" and to end the show, the director showed the bloopers and behind the scenes of the videos

A/n

Hello lovely hoomans 😊 here is a short update. I really wasn't supposed to update but I really want to update this today since it's the day of their first come back !!!!! YALL BETTER STREAM THEIR MV'S OR ELSE- sorry I got carried away but yeah that's it for this chapter I hope you loved it. Make sure to vote and comment ilyasm ♡ ♡ ♡