24

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

Jungwon asked me something, but I can't answer

Cause he ?!?!?!?!?

THE YANG JUNGWON

ACTUALLY

KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I felt a soft pair of lips against my cheeks.

AAAAAAHHHHHH THIS CAN'T BE TRUE ?!?!?!

THIS IS JUST A DREAM RIGHT ?!?!?!?!

RIGHT ?!?!?!?

"Are you that surprised that I kissed you on the cheek ???" Jungwon questioned "WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?!?!?!!!?!!??" I shouted, he's lucky that this room is sound proof or else we would be in big trouble by now. "Do what??" he asked innocently "Oh come on Jungwon, don't act dumb, you know what I'm talking about" I whined "Oh you mean the-" I covered his mouth before he can say the last part. "Yeah yeah now answer me ??!!?!?" I said "well you said we need to be closer, I just got carried away" he said while shrugging.

"Ohh I am definitely not going to wash my cheeks cause of this" an idea popped in my head. I know I know it's creepy but think about it, if it is you in my shoes right now, wouldn't you do the same thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways after the break we practiced again duhh. I feel like we actually nailed it this time. I then took the piano, unplugged it and put it back to where it belong. Then I drank the rest of my water and went out the music room with Jungwon.

Jungwon's POV

Okay I know what you're thinking, but me myself is also surprised of what I did. It's kinda embarrassing, but I have to look cool on the outside, even though I am very embarrassed on the inside. I just can't let anyone else know about this, especially my members. They'll go crazy if they find out that this happened, moving on me and Yeji headed out the room and went to the cafeteria to eat cause we are starving.

*At the Cafeteria*

"What do you want to get??" I asked her, "Hmmm a bungeoppang and chocolate milk" she said with a sweet smile. A smile that can easily melt my heart, the smile that can easily make me mood better, the smile that- ( a/n : yeah yeah we've heard enough of your words move on now ) ugh for the love of Dino ABC will you please shut up ?!?!? ( a/n : I know that this is a ENHYPEN ff but do please listen to Dino ABC it's good, you'll surely be in lss with this song :D

Please they are just so cute here, oh my poor NCTzen heart, here's the link ya'll now watch it ) oh wow! What a way to insert that here, anyways I bought Yeji what she wanted and I bought some puffed rice snacks and macaroons with iced tea. "Thank you" she said as I handed her, her food. We sat on a bench with a table, not so far away from the register.

SILENCE

DEAD SILENCE

But this silence isn't the nice and comfortable, romantic silence. This silence is awkward silence, I now kinda feel guilty for kissing her, well kinda not really (⊙~⊙) hehe. But yeah this now made me think if I just ruined our friendship with a kiss on a cheek.

"Yeji do I make you uncomfortable ??" I asked with worry, but then I thought "with this question it'll just make it more awkward, ugh why am I so dumb ???!?!?!!!?!!?!?" I mentally face palmed my self and just proceeded on eating

Yeji's POV

Jungwon's question really surprised me, I am definitely not feeling uncomfortable with him tho. But then I asked myself "do I really look uncomfortable ???" I thought, then I decided to answer him "no" I said while making an x with my arms "but why do you look so uncomfortable ???" he asked "Is this because of the kiss ??" he asked again "Jungwon it's not okay?? And its also not true that I am uncomfortable" I said

"Always remember this 'I will never be uncomfortable with you'okay ?" he then nodded. "I'm sorry for thinking that" he said while hanging his head low "It's fine, besides I actually liked it" I said with a shy look "Really ??? want me to do it again ??" he said with a smirk and I instantly regretted what I said, because of what he said my face is now a burning tomato "W-what?? N-no don't" I stuttered

"Why did you stutter ?? and why are you so red ??? are you ?? blushing ~~~" he said teasingly, before I can even answer I heard someone call me "YEJI NOONA !!!! JUNGWON HYUNG !!!!" Ni-ki it's Ni-ki who called not only me but also Jungwon. He's also with Sunoo oppa, I then waved my hands at them and the they went to the table that me and Jungwon are sitting at.

"Yeji why is your face all red ?!?!?!" Sunoo oppa asked me. "Are you sick noona ???? Or did Jungwon hyung slap you ??" Ni-ki asked "YAH!! I would never slap her" Jungwon shouted at Ni-ki "Yeah you wouldn't cause............. she's the one you like" Ni-ki said while mumbling the last part, which caused me to not hear. "What is that Ni-ki ??" I asked him "Oh uh I said he wouldn't hurt you cause he, he uhh, he cares for you" he said, but I wasn't satisfied with his answer, but I just shrugged it off of my mind.

After eating, we headed out the school to a little park. And you might be thinking 'did you say headed out?' Yes I did say headed out, don't worry schools already finished so we can go out now.

*At the park*

At the park I saw a slide, and as a kid at heart, I of course went on it and slid down. But I didn't realize that Jungwon is there at the end, so I ended up falling on top of him.

*Click*

A/n

Hii guys so sorry for the late update, but I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter tho. Oh and did you guys watch the comeback show of NCT Dream yesterday??? I actually wanted to post this yesterday, but I got to caught up on watching hehe. Anyways what do you think is the click on the end??? Put all your guesses in the comments, dont forget to vote as well love you all ♡