33

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

It's the end of class and it's time for us to go home. Jungwon texted me on where we should meet since our last 2 classes are not the same.

Wonnie :3

Wonnie: Yeji
Let's meet at the school gates
Sunoo hyung and Ni-ki are
With me there, we'll wait
For you
>3<

You: okay
I'll be there

Then I grabbed all of my stuff and went out the room and quickly went to the school gates, since I didn't want Jungwon to wait for too long. When I arrived there I saw them waiting, so I shouted "I am here !!!!" then they looked at me and Jungwon said "come here" so I did. When I went there he hugged me while lifting me up and spinning around.

"Yeah yeah, stop that love birds and let's go" Ni-ki said and I chuckled. We all went inside the van and drove off. While we are still in the ride, I had a notif on my phone so I checked it out. Whoa !!!!! I can't believe what I saw. I gasped in disbelief. I then tapped Jungwon's shoulder to get his attention

Jungwon's POV

Yeji tapped my shoulder and I looked at her, then she pointed her finger towards her phone. I looked at it and I saw .......................... Pd nim ??!?!!!? Pd nim is doing a press conference ?!?!!?

Breaking news : chairman of HYBE company - Bang Shi yuk, facing the press and discussing the issue of their rookie idol groups leader - Yang Jungwon regarding his dating controversy.

"Let's watch it" I told Yeji and she pressed it and started the live video.

Reporter / Bang Pd nim

Reporter : Is it true that Yang Jungwon is dating someone ??

Bang Pd nim : yes, it is true that he is dating someone

When Pd nim said that the press went wild, and they started throwing questions at bang pd.

Reporter : is the girl that Jungwon is dating the same girl that is in Dispatch's report ??

Bang Pd nim : yes

Reporter : may we know, what her name is ???

Bang Pd nim : her name is Choi Yeji

Reporter : did you allow them to date ??

Bang Pd nim : yes I did

Reporter : why did you let them ???

Bang Pd nim : well I saw how much they like each other, and that Yeji is such a sweet, kind and caring young lady.

Reporter : don't you think it'll affect Jungwon's focus on his job ???

Bang Pd nim : I don't think it'll affect it, since they know their responsibilities

Reporter : will this be the end of the 'no dating' rule in HYBE ???

Bang Pd nim : oh well ...... no. We are still discussing this very topic and we haven't really thought of the right solution for time matter yet. So in the meantime, it is still banned

Reporter : what happens when other idols in your company date as well ???? Will you allow them ???

Bang Pd nim : I'll only allow them if I have fully known the girl.

Reporter : if you find out that the girl has bad intentions will you force them to break up even tho they're happy ???

One reporter threw a spiteful question at Pd nim. I wonder how he'll answer it tho

Bang Pd nim : yes I will, but why would I allow them to date if I know that she has bad intentions in the first place ???

Pd nim answered in a very wise and witty way, which caused the question to back fire at the reporter XD. Then the press conference continued and to be frankly honest with all of you, I thought this will be scary but I'm having a blast !! Then we stopped and Yeji looked outside and realized that we're already in front of her house. "Oh looks like this is my stop. I'll see you guys tomorrow" Yeji said while going out the van.

But before she could fully go out, I held her wrist which caused for her to look at me. Then I gave her a little peck in her forehead and said "I'll text you later okay ???" And then she nodded and smiled, she's so cute >-<

A/n

Hey ya'll sorry for this short update, I just really want to include Pd nim's press conference. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment ilyasm ♡♡♡