17

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

OMG OMG!!! Today's the day!! Okay you might be wondering why I feel so excited over some day, well if you forgot already today is the day when I will go to the HYBE company. I feel half excited and half scared, cause I don't know what to do when I randomly see one of my biases or some artist, to be honest I think I'm gonna faint if that happens. Anyways I'm now at my room getting ready for school. 

"Yeji!! Let's go now" I heard Eun unnie said, if you don't know, Unnie drives me to school cause I can't drive and cause I some times don't like taking the bus. Plus when she drives me to school, I always stay on time, yeah I know what you're thinking about 'so does that mean, when you take the bus you get late' well sometimes I do 😬 oppsies hehe. I find my phone and got out of my room " what took you so long?!?!?!" She yelled. As you know or maybe not Unnie DOES NOT like being late, so that is why she keeps bugging me to move faster. "Sorry I took so long I was looking for my phone ^^ hehe" I said which was not a complete lie since I was looking for my phone, but it's not exactly the reason why I took so long to get ready. "whatever, now let's go" she shrugged. I hurriedly jumped inside the car, and Unnie started the engine and went our way 

Once we reached the school, I got off the car "bye Unnie, see you later at home" I waved goodbye at her and she waved too, and went on her way.

The moment I stepped in the school, all I heard was screaming. Me being the person who has no clue asked some students why people are screaming "Don't you know?, Enhypen just released their preview for the songs of their first comeback album!" the student exclaimed "OH GOSH I FORGOT!" I groaned "But thanks for letting me know" I said as I bowed at the student. I quickly took me phone and watched the preview. "Woah, I totally dig Drunk-dazed and Fever" I said their songs are so good!! 

Then I saw Jungwon and his friends walk in the school, and I just finished watching the preview "Wow great timing" I said. Then Jungwon approached me "Hi good morning" he said "Hello good morning too, You too Sunoo and Ni-ki" I said "Good morning too Noona" Ni-ki said then smiled "I'm excited for later" Sunoo said "Yeah me too" I said "By the way, I watched your preview and it was awesome" I said giving them thumbs ups "Jinja? (Really)" Jungwon asked "Yup" I said. 

After that we went to class since the bell will ring soon, and none of us want to be late for class. Once I've reached class, I sat down at my chair and prepared the things that I will use for this subject. As I was preparing my things, a girl approached me and said "Are you Choi Yeji??"

 I answered her by giving a nod then I asked "Why??", then she glared at me, I can see madness and jealousy in her eyes, I then became confused since as far as I know I didn't do anything to this girl. All I did was give her a nod and asked why?. "Well, Choi Yeji I'm here to warn you. STAY AWAY FROM JUNGWON! cause if you don't, then I'll tear you apart" she said while grabbing a part of my hair, I then slapped her face. She looked at me, shocked at what I did to her "You think you can threaten me !?!?" I spatted to her face, and I could see that other students are looking at me now "huh?! If you want to be close with Jungwon fix your attitude first !!!" I said while she let go of my hair, after that she went back to her seat.