23

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

"Can you be my partner for the ball"

OMG!

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT ?!?!

PARTNER ?!?!

FOR THE B-BALL ?!?!

okay to be really honest with all of you, I don't really plan on going to the ball since, well umm it's because-, Uhhhh  (a/n : it's because she doesn't like wearing gowns and she never had anyone ask her ) Yah! Author! Why did you expose me like that ?!?! (a/n : someone needed to talk, duh ) ugh whatever.

"Umm Jungwon" I said lowly "hmm?" He hummed, "I know it took you a lot of courage to ask me that, but-" I can't continue ughhh "am I being rejected?" He asked "what no! It's just that- I kinda- sorta? Well, not really plan to go there ?? Since I don't have a partner??" I said, unsure with my answer "I'd can be your partner, I literally just asked you that" he said with a 'duh' tone.

"Well its not really just about the partner, it's also cause I- well I don't hate it, but I don't like wearing gowns and stuff" I said. And he mouthed an 'o' "well then can you please wear one for the ball? For me??" He said with puppy eyes, well more on cat eyes since he is a cat. Anyways he looks so cute >.< he honestly looks like a choco ball. AAAACCCCKKKK my heart

"Ugh fine, but in one condition" I said giving up. "Anything" he said with joy in his eyes "I want all the albums of BTS. Oh and they have to be signed" I said "well....... okay" he said giving me a thumbs up.

( a/n : the audacity, I never even had a signed album before ;-; )

"I'll go inside now okay? See you tomorrow at school" I said flashing a smile and waving good bye "okay bye" he said before going back. I then took my keys and unlocked the door.

That very moment when I opened the door, I am greeted by Eun Unnie's yelling voice "WHY ARE YOU LATE ?!?!!?!?!!!?!" she yelled. Oh by the way see how the ! Is more than the ? That is how she actually said it. Anyways I went in and closed the door shut. "Hi unnie" I said "don't hi unnie me! Answer my question" she said.

Oh and don't get the wrong idea unnie isn't really strict. She just care for me a lot and even tho she trusts Jungwon, she still worries a lot for me. Unnie's like the big sister I've never had and I care for her a lot too that's why it's okay to me if she yells. That just mean she cares for me. Anyways I sat down the couch and placed my bag down the table.

"So? Where did you two go?" She asked "well we went to a mini mart" I said, and I saw that her eyes sparkled "really? Did you buy me something??" She asked I could she she's excited and all "Oh well umm. Not really" I said "WHAT ?!?!? How could you ?!?!" she said "Sorry" I said giving her a peace sign.

"Anyways, tell me what did you guys do ??" she asked looking pissed "well I told him the truth about me being, well me being Jiji" I said to her honestly. "Really ??? How did he respond ???" she asked "well at first he looked disappointed that I didn't give him my number, but when I said that I am Jiji he looked surprised and I think he even got mad at me??" I said, unsure of the last part "well what did he say ??" Eun unnie questioned "he questioned why didn't I told him earlier and all that" I answered her.