15

Yeji's POV

Yeji's POV

I went home after that talk with Jungwon. Once I got home I went towards my room when someone suddenly said " Yah! where do you think you're going?" I jumped in fear on who it is "w-who a-are y-you" I was trembling I couldn't speak clearly "don't come near me ! I know taekwondo " I said while getting ready to fight "hey calm down! it's just me" then stepped in Eun Unnie "Gosh you scared me! and Why is your voice like that?! it's creepy" I said since I was really scared I honestly thought I was robbed "Oh my voice? it's because I have cough" she said "oh by the way I have news" I said "Really what is it?" she is so curious since I don't really have a lot of news now "Well umm.." I don't really know how to say that I'm going to HYBE but uhh here goes nothing "Jungwon and I are performing at the recital and since we need to practice he umm he invited me to practice at the company" I said "WHAT??!!" she suddenly shouted "Oh you need to bring me there" uh the audacity "What?! no!" I said "Why not?" she snapped back "cause you are just going to just embarrass me, besides you won't even do anything there" I stated "Ugh fine" I won in the end.

Jungwon's POV

After the discussion I went to the dorm and tried to get some rest when Ni-ki barged in the room  "Hyung is it true?!" he exclaimed "Huh? what is true?" I asked "You are bringing noona over the practice room??!!" he said wait how did he know?! "Where did you get that news from??!!" I asked "From you!!" he said "From me?!" I exclaimed 

Ni-ki's POV

Earlier today I was going to the nearest garbage can to throw away my bungeoppang / taiyaki (fish bread) wrapper which was at the back garden of the school when I heard people talking. I originally want to avoid it since Heeseung hyung told me it's bad to eavesdrop at people but I heard a familiar voice Jungwon hyung and Yeji noona? So I decided to stay for a little while.

I then learned that they need somewhere to practice the I heard Jungwon hyung said "how about the practice room?" hyung is bringing noona over the building??!! YES!!! FINALLY! after that I left and went back my way 

Once we went to the dorm Jungwon hyung went straight to the bedroom 'this is my chance!' I thought cause I want to tell the others so badly but I need to confirm it from him first. So I did what I had to do. I barged in the room and asked him 

Jungwon's POV

Ni-ki told me everything that happened earlier. On how he found out and all that stuff. Then he asked me "So are you really bringing her over?" he said with excitement "Yes I am bringing her over" I answered his question. He than started to jump around the room and went out. After he went out I laid back at the bed again to rest since I was really tired. But I suddenly heard someone scream. And that someone is Ni-ki??!! saying "GUYS JUNGWONG HYUNG IS BRINGING YEJI NOONA OVER AT THE COMPANY!!!!" ughhh he spreaded the news already?!.

After Ni-ki spread the news the members barged in the room and started asking questions "When will you bring her here??!" Sunoo hyung basically screamed while asking " I don't really know yet" I said while scratching the back of my neck " WHAT??!! " Jay hyung yelled "what are you yelling about?" Heeseung hyung said. If you are wondering 'Why the hell did Heeseung asked?' well that is because of shopping. Yes you have read it write 'SHOPPING'. He shopped for a new hat, I don't know he likes beanies and he also bought some for us so yeah.