I sniffed the air then looked down at William "Why have you been smoking?" I asked and he paused "Did Moran want you to try something weird again?"

"I wanted to try smoking" He lied.

"I don't really like the taste of it" I informed him.

"I will never try it again," He told me making me laugh.

He soon fell asleep, I have seen him smoke before in the past and he only does it when he is stressed, I don't like that he decided to rely on that and not on us.

I needed to go to the bathroom at some point and I was able to escape by applying pressure to the pressure point that Albert taught me makes him let go, it was easy to get him to let go it seems he's more exhausted than normal.

On my way to the bathroom, I noticed light coming from the greenhouse and its very late now.

I decided to go out there to check on Fred since he is usually the one who spends their time in there, Moran has a couple of times only because he got so drunk and said he was trying to find his flower then when I find him he hugs me tightly while slurring the words found you my precious flower.

I opened the greenhouse door to find Louis and Fred in the back, I only could see Louis's back so I can't see his expression but Fred looked a little relieved compared to earlier.

"Let's try our best for-!" Fred went to yell.

"May I ask what you two are doing?" I asked.

Fred showed obvious nerves while Louis was hiding it well but I know him and I just sighed since I won't be getting an answer "I just want to help, I'm inside all the time now and I don't like not knowing why all of you are sad since I have the power and meanings to stop it" I explained why I'm concerned.

"(name), I promise I will do anything I can so you will never cry!" Fred declared surprising me.

"Thank you" I grinned "But don't take everything on your own like William is doing."

"You can tell?" Louis asked me surprised.

"I could smell the smoke, it seems you two know his troubles please support him for me," I asked of them "I don't know why I'm not being informed but there should be a good reason if there isn't..."

They both got nervous making me sigh "For now let's go some rest, you two need it" I held out my hand to them.

Fred came along and took my hand he stared at it then grinned just from holding it and he was freezing so I rubbed his hand with my other one and he did the same thing making me laugh.

Louis picked up a candle and led the way back for us, I thought everything would get at least a little better but it all just went even further downhill.

William kept going out every night and I would wait for him to come home, usually, the boys would keep me company or try to take me back to my bed but I would always reject.

One night I was surprised all of the boys weren't home and that isn't normal so I was nervously waiting downstairs and William stumbled in making me run over to him forgetting about my own leg so I fell a little away from him hurting myself a little.

Everyone came in behind him and went to help us up but William looked at me panicked and crawled over to me, I have never seen him such a mess before.

"What happened?" I asked concerned as I held his face gently and tried wiping his tears but they wouldn't stop.

"I'm sorry...I'm not worthy, I'm a coward" William sobbed.

"And who decided that?" I asked.

"I killed a man leaving his children crying over his dead body" William informed me "All I could see was...you when you were younger crying for help, I'm sorry (name), I'm so sorry" William cried and I hugged him.