Chapter 2

Camila's Pov-

"It's been an hour Rodger, can i go home now? I've met my fans already, got myself out into the public but i just broke up with Austin and that's all they seem to care about." I explained to my manager that has been with me for 6 years already and he's great but sometimes focuses to much on my career than me.

"A few more minutes and then you can go home, trust me. This is good, talk about your music and give them hints a new album is coming. Got to go, remember, interact with them." Rodger declared and hung up the phone.

I let out a deep breath and took off my hat, i started off at the first floor and secretly moved up to the second to get a little bit a space since it was very crowded down there. No one has seen me and that is great-

My thoughts where dragged away when i seen a little girl pass me and drop her bunny that looked a bit familiar but I stopped and grabbed it, taping on the little girls shoulder and when she turned around she was in complete shocked.

"No way, your Camila Cabello." I heard a little girl say as she looked down and seen my holding her bunny but i seen her eyes, they were so familiar i knew i sene them somewhere. "Red Skittles?" She asked as she held them up to me and grabbed her bunny with the other hand. "For saving my bunny."

I smiled and bent down to grab one, "Thank you kind girl."

"Mommy won't believe it when i tell her i saw you. Even though she's not much of a fan but i love you!" The little girl smiled again as she hugged me and i hugged her tighter with a chuckle.

Something was way different with this girl, i felt something, i always had a soft spot when it came to young fans but this one is... special in a way. I just met her too but i have this feeling and my feeling is never wrong.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i saw a crowd of people began to storm up the stairs.

"Whats your name?" I ask the little girl as i see if her mom is anywhere around but no sign of a mom.

Fans began to rush to find me.

"Lilly... where's my mommy... i need to find my mommy." Lilly began to notice the crowd storming up the stairs and start to get scared.

"Okay lilly, how bout we go find your mommy okay? But wanna play a game while we're at it?" I asked her and she nodded with a hint of fear from the loud noises.

"We are super secret spy's, and have to save your mommy, but remember no one can see us. Do you think you can handle it Lilly?" I asked her with a small smile and she nodded with a bigger smile.

I lifted her up and put my hat back on with my sunglasses, we began to walk away from the crowd and walked into multiple stores until it was time to go back down to the first floor.

"Do you remember what store your mommy wanted to go to?" I asked Lilly who looked around with her teddy tightly in her arm.

"S-she said she wanted to go get paper but i didn't want to g-go in because i-i wanted to go t-to another s-store." Lilly began to panic, and i did not need her to panic right now.

I ser her down on a seat right after we went down the stairs and stared into her eyes that were slowly turning in to a light brown color.

"Lilly, don't worry okay. We're gonna find your mommy, you see bunny." I grabbed her bunny from her arms and began to move it, "Us, superspys never give up." I made a very deep voice as Lilly laughed.

She wiped her tears and grabbed the bunny away from me and said, "Bun Bun doesn't talk like that, she goes like this, 'We are the best superspys ever'" Lilly said with a lighter and higher voice.

We both laughed before we heard a women shouting, "Lilly!?" She repeatedly continued saying it.

Lilly looked up and noticed her mommy's voice, "Is that her?" She nodded yes, "okay get on and tell me where."

I picked up Lilly and set her on my shoulders and she began to look for her mommy, she then told me to go straight. At this point, i didn't care if my fans saw me, i just wanted to make sure Lilly got with her mommy safely.

I then began to see the women with dark black wavy hair, she wore black jeans with a flano on her waist, she held what i'm assuming is Lillys backpack.

"Mommy!" Lilly yelled, causing the women to turn around in shook when she saw Lilly on my shoulders. But again, she was relieved.

I continued to look at the women, staring at her nicely, until i noticed i had checked her out i coughed and grabbed Lilly from my shoulder and handed her to her mom, who was almost in tears.

"Oh Lilly, don't ever scare me like that again." The women held Lilly tighter than the bags she dropped.

"I'm sorry mommy." Lilly apologized as she hugged her mommy back, i watched this moment and it was so cute.

The women's voice, her hair, her eyes most importantly... familiar all way to familiar- and that's when it hit me.

"Look Mommy, Camila helped me find you. We played superspys with Bun Bun!" Lilly said excitedly as she pointed at me when the hug finished.

"I can um see that."

"So i hear your not much of a fan." I smirked and Lilly laughed while, who i sure knew was Lauren Jauregui, looked at her daughter.

"Mommy can you take a picture of me and Mila! I want to show my friends." Lilly asked Lauren but Lauren seemed to be distracted.

"Here Lilly, how bout we take a picture and i can send it to your mommy instead?" I requested and Lilly smiled again.

We took the picture while Lauren was in another damn world still in shook i believe.

"Um thank you but we should get going- it's getting late and there's a lot of people." Lauren began to rush as she picked up Lilly.

"Lauren, wait up." I finally said her name and i knew she heard me but she continued walking away.

Lauren Jauregui, my first and only love,
has a kid.