Troy is a fashion assistant, I don't how she takes all this pressure. Sometimes it feels like she has way more than me but she says it's keeps her going. She has an olive skin tone and pretty lips. She's so caring and her lipgloss is always glittery and shiny, golden hoops and dramatic eyeliner is her go-to.

I walk over towards her "Hey Nori , come on you have to put this on" she says quickly with so much authority

This outfit is terrible, some fashion designers are diabolical.

"Alright"

"You have to be out in like 5 hurry" She tells me firmly as I try to slide the outfit on smoothly with no problems.

I put on whatever they hand me, most of this shit is hideous.

I want apple juice after this.

I start walking after the last girl and it's loud and the bright flashes from the cameras are in my face and I can hardly see. But for a split second it all stops, I'm half way through the walk and some beautiful eyes catch my attention in the crowd. I walk back and get ready for another outfit, Noah wipes my makeup off and starts again. My eyelids are obviously  gonna be sore tonight. I get another outfit from Troy and get in line again. This time the outfit is more pleasing and I actually like it.

I feel the same stares and camera flashes I did the first time waking. Call me weird but I can feel someone in particular staring at me. But I brush it off and continue walking back.

I wanted to see their face though.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm finally done with my model shit, for the night. So I find myself in Walmart because I want some ice-cream and apple juice. I've been in a mood for a new coloring book so I'll get one while I'm here. My goal in life is to color every page so I can flip through it like a journal with words on every page.

It's not that many people outside honestly, it's late so it's granted. The parking lot looked like some weird "end of the world movie". Honestly in those movies I don't know how people have the will to live. Because bitch I don't have it, I've been ready to get off this motherfucker anyways.

I'm thinking about getting a puppy and naming it willow.

2 minutes into the coloring isle and I quickly remember why I always buy mines off of Amazon. I turn my head and I see a tall man in warm tones an the very end of the isle, he doesn't know I'm here. I have basket but I'm holding my keys on a landyard because I like them then, my dumbass slips up and just drops my keys.

Shit.

I look his way and make eye contact with those eyes I've been trying to get out my head for hours. What the hell.....

I quickly pick my keys up and my dignity because this man is so pretty and I recognize him. But I don't know from where, his eyes are hard to forget though. I quickly look ahead and settle, grabbing some type of trolls coloring book to add to my collection.

I leave the isle and walk over to the freezer to get my ice-cream. I choose vanilla bean and cookies n' cream. I like the blue bunny brand so that's what I grab. I still need my apple juice. I don't know what I'm gonna eat when I get home, I'll just pick something up on the way.

I leave the juice isle to head to self-checkout so, I can get to my warm bed quicker. My fingers are always so cold and for what? It's summer, literally June.

I get in my car throw my stuff in and jump in, because I'm scared someone will cut my ankles. I head home to my apartment quickly cause all I got is this damn taser and I'm paranoid. I get McDonald's on the way, people hate it but I like the chicken nuggets and fries.

I've thought about going to lay on my balcony but, I think I've changed my mind. I get in the building and say hi to Ben, he works at the front and he's a really sweet person. He offers to help but I decline wanting to be alone for the remainder of the night. I put my stuff away the second I get off the elevator into my apartment.

As I strip my clothes to get in the shower I realized how quiet it really is, even if this is a really busy city. I look out from my view and see all the lights. I love it, even when in the morning I wish the sun would go away. I connect to my speaker and start my playlist. I go to the bathroom, get in the shower and start to wash my face again. My playlist has Lost by Frank Ocean is playing  and why does he have to call me out like that.

I always feel so fucking lost

I'm not sure if that's what he meant exactly but fuck it. I finally get to my bed and I've made up my mind, even though it's in my bedroom. I eat in my room and put a timer on my music. I feel myself start to drift off into whatever crazy dream I'll have tonight.

I really want a dog. A cute dog, not a white crust dog or one that just barks for no reason. I think I want a big dog but I won't be able to carry it around....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey loves this is my first chapter and I've had this idea for so while so I just decided to try it. I think this is okay for a start byeeee <3.