Chapter 22

WARNING!!! this chapter contain a sex scene that is not suitable in young children and if you're not comfortable in reading such scene maybe just skip this chapter. Thank you.

Vixen POV

We were both in a hurry as if a human that haven't eat for a year. As soon as we enter the house, I took all my clothes off then I push him into the bed, struggling on top of him I captured his lips.

Kairo grab my waist then he pinned me down, he kissed my neck living marks on it. A moan came out from me when he pinched my erect nipples, his other hand travel down to my core.

I felt his hand massage my core in a circular motion, my wetness is covering his fingers enabling him to thrust it inside easily.

"You want what?" he asked nibbling the back of my ear.

"Hard, I want it hardahhh..."

I arched my back when he added another finger inside of me. He sits down watching my expression while his fingers continue to pleasure me. My eyes totally rolled back when he speeds up, the pleasure is just so much making me moan louder and louder.

He leaned closer to me capturing my lips and sealing my moans, I grip unto his hair deepening the kiss. Our tongues battle for a moment before he finally let go and focus on my core again, he put force to my clit pushing it down and pinching it causing me cum.

His fingers were replaced by his glorious lips, he dived on my core sucking every juice that I have. He lapped, sucked and eat my core, his tongue expertly thrust in and out on me.

When he is sure that he sucked all of my cum he turned me on all of my four.

I arched my back then I buried my head down the bed, my arms lay straight in the bed and my ass sticking out in the air. I made sure to give him a perfect position so he can take my ass deliciously. I felt a stinging pain on my butt due to his assault, he slapped my butt cheeks.

*Slap*

*Slap*

He slapped my butt five times and I keep moaning every time he did that, the pain just gave me pleasure. My butt probably is red now. I felt his thick thing poking my butt hole.

"Ready?" He said using his husky voice.

"Of course."

My butt hole is not a virgin so it wouldn't hurt so much. His huge thing is pushing through my entrance stretching my hole to accommodate him. My mouth let out a eek sound when he suddenly thrust inside, another moan came out from me when he pulled out and harshly slam his thing back.

"Owwhhh..."

"Hmm..."

I move body to meet his thrust when I heard him moan.

Kairo gathered my hair in his hand then he pulled my head close to him to kiss. I am now kneeling with an arched back and lips lock to Kairo. My arm is on the back of his neck pushing his lips to me and the other one is on my waist holding his arm.

"So delicious." He said while gritting his teeth.

"Oohhh... yeah." His hand freed my hair but it found my neck as another target.

Gripping my neck, he thrust harder and deeply inside of me, his other hand travel down pinching my clit making my feet tremble from pleasure.

"Oh shit please...." I'm so close just a little more.

My pussy clinched indicating that I'm close to my orgasm, Kairo's breath also become erratic and after three thrust we both came. I took a deep breath recovering from the intense activity but after Kairo came he pushed me to lay on my back.