Chapter 17

Vixen POV

I got home earlier than I expected, both the males haven't arrived yet so I am all alone inside the house doing nothing but only lying down. My mind is still on the spacecraft thinking about the possible things to fix it to the point that it made me tired and wanted to sleep.

I turn my gaze to the hot stones above following its rhythm as the sounds of crackling burning woods soothe my mind lulling me to sleep. I slowly close my eyes as an attempt to sleep but the door opened and two men came in.

"Phahal?" (love) Jiaro immediately walks towards the bed when he saw me. He gave me a kiss. " You're early."

Kairo kiss my hands like a prince in fairytale that I saw in some story books. His big hands envelop mine giving warmth to each other.

"I have nothing to do earlier, Liya just tour me around the spacecraft that is wrecked in the mine."

"Oh... we forgot to tell you about that." Kairo said in realization.

"It's okay."

I notice Jiaro cleaned his self then he changed his clothes, his naked muscled body is now exposed free from my eyes to lavish. When he felt that someone is staring at him, he turned around meeting my gaze, I smile and gave him a wink.

He raised his brows then narrowed his eyes, he shook his head realizing my naughtiness and continue to change his clothes. Kairo was still beside me but his attention is on his bag, later on he pulled a cute little bird.

"Woah!" That is all I could say.

The bird is super cute with its pinkish color, its mouth is pointed, it has 5 long feathers standing on its head, its wing is also wide and pointed same at its claws but what really amaze me is its red eyes.

"It's a Prink a rare bird but we spotted it resting on a tree so we took it because her eyes reminded us about you, but do not worry it will not fly away because we manage to break its wings."

"Ehh?" What the fuck they broke the wings of this beautiful creature!

"And its wings will heal by the way so it will return to normal 2 weeks after." Oh, that's a good then. "But to ensure that it will not fly we will break it again." What the fvck.

"No! no need to break its wings." I abruptly said I will not harm this beautiful creature who is now looking at me with teary eyes.

"But it will fly." Kairo insisted.

"It's okay, it's a bird so let her fly." He looked at me with hesitation visible on his eyes but I made a pleading look making a puppy eye. His left brow twitch then he sighed nodding.

I put the bird in our table, its poor left wing is really dislocated. The bird is behaving accordingly, it hadn't move since I put her there.

"What kind of food does it eat?"

"Meat."

Oh... so this little birdy eat meat a carnivore. I gesture her to stay in the table, I don't know if she understands it but I guess she understand looking at what kind of look it giving me. Jiaro gestured me to come over him his seating at the end of the bed, I sat on his lap still looking at the bird.

"I'm going out." Jiaro started.

"Seriously, no need to ask me about that if you want to get something outside." I slightly laugh cupping his face.

"I mean I'm going out of the island." I stop at what he said. "We need to see the situation out there to make sure that we are still safe but Kairo will stay here." My heart beats faster, I'm getting worried.