Chapter 16

Vixen POV

For one last time, I nestled in Jiaro and Kairo's chest before getting up, when my presence gone between them and cold immediately take in, they hug each other trying to find my comfort but ended up in each other's arm. I resist my chuckle afraid to wake them up and end the cute moment.

A sigh escape from me, this is the life I wanted together with my males. I excitedly cook an egg drop again for the guys and I'm planning to give some in the king and queen, of course I have to be in their good side because it doesn't mean that they are now comfortable with me, means they are fully accepting me. Another case is I have to prove myself worthy to be the partner of their princes.

Today I'm waiting for Siya and Liya to pick me up to go in another mine, I honestly don't know what is the purpose of today's activities but yeah, I'm willing to go to explore duh.

It took me at least 15 minutes to fully prepare myself and the ingredients. While cooking a hug from behind made my attention to turn at the person, it's Kairo his sleepy eyes meet mine as soon as I look at him.

I pulled him down for a morning passionate kiss that made him growl and completely awake. After kissing him I go back to my work while he is still hugging me from behind. Soon, I notice Jiaro waking up and at the same time I finished cooking the food despite of Kairo's distraction.

I gave a morning kiss to Jiaro, I plan to make it just a smack kiss but he doesn't let me go instead he pulled me into his large body for a deeper kiss but then my expected visitor finally knocks at our door. I push him a little which he groaned; I then open the door to see Liya.

"Good morning where's Siya?" I urge here to come in.

"I think it's just the two of us because she's not feeling well." She shrugged her shoulder.

That's seems bad but the good thing is I have prepared a soup which I think can help. I'll just ask Liya if we could drop it to their house before heading to another mine.

40 minutes past and we are now walking to Liya's house, Jiaro and Kairo have to continue their meeting with their father. I gave them the egg drop that I made asking if they could hand them to their parents and I carry a bowl for Siya, at the same time I cooked a steak for her.

I look around the house when we arrive at Liya's family house, it's as big as our house. "Follow me." I followed Liya to a room and there I saw Siya lying at her side facing the snowy window, she's awake.

"Hey!" I softly greeted making her to turn around. "I heard you are not feeling well so I have an egg drop and a steak made for you," she slowly sat up.

"Thank you but you shouldn't do that if you are busy." She shyly said.

"It's okay, I don't have anything to do." We chatted for a moment before we finally bid our goodbye to Siya. I notice that her eyes are a little bit gloomy today compare yesterday when I saw her.

"She had a fight with the three yesterday night and she's taking it to emotionally, we already told her to stop but she is just so hardheaded." Liya said. She spoke like it was normal and it look like that it's not the first time it happened.

Liya told me what happened after we left that night; it turns out that the three males had approach Siya scolding her for coming to their house the other day. They said that she entered without their permission and she broke something precious to those three.

Liya suddenly stop talking when she spotted the three males in our topic, the three also notice us making them frown for a bit then their expression turn to normal.

"Let's go, we're here."

I focused my attention to Liya, ignoring the three males stealing a glance from us, I guess they are searching for Siya. I smell something fishy from those glances.

The mine is plain compared to the other one yesterday, it does not have precious stones or colored dirt. I just followed Liya until we stop in a double wooden door. When Liya opened the door, my jaw dropped and my mouth parted, in front of me is a spacecraft, a wrecked one.

What the fuck how can this be? The spacecraft looks so unfamiliar but I'm fucking certain it is a spacecraft, the feature is not humanlike spacecraft. It leaves me a question of where this one came from?

"That's the ship a Dugo had used when they came here but they said it has electrical issue so it cannot be use again."

My gaze shifted to the king standing at the door frame. Dugo? Has spacecraft? Could it be they are more advance than humans considering how the king had told me that it was hundreds of years ago.

"They visited our place in the past and then they bring a few warriors with them to enrolled in the newly opened academy."

Oh my god my mind is full of information from what the king has said. I wanted to ask more question but the king already turn his back leaving me.

" Me too I'm not that surprised when I first saw you because my father already told us about other kind leaving outside our planet." Liya blurted out. " And that's the reason why I decided to tour you here."

My eyes shifted to the space ship again, I ask Liya if I could inspect it and she nod in agreement. Walking around the spaceship I saw its door opened, I enter checking every part. The ship is really wrecked and fixing it would be impossible.

The wiring looks really bad, it was cut and others are sticking out, the physical feature is also bad because it really is broke apart. The buttons don't respond anymore when I try pressing them.

"It said that they try to fixed it but it was impossible plus the tools and equipment needed doesn't exist here." Liya sat down in a swivel like chair. "You know they said Usuro is the last one to adapt in technology but considering the war that happened." Liya put both of her elbows on the spacecraft desk.

"Uhm... do you know what cause those falling stones that killed your female to appear in your planet?" I curiously ask, well I have to at least know something about that because there's a lot of what if in my mind. Like what if it will happen again right?

"As I said we are really behind in adapting to the technology, so we haven't known where it from or how that appear."

"How about communication to the other kind?"

"Nope, we don't have any communication with them."

Okay? But I guess I can apply my knowledge as a scientist here, it would really be a big help for them. For how many years they are so worried about the war so instead on focusing in technology they taught the new generation how to strengthen their body to protect what they needed to protect.

It would be amazing if everything would be okay right away, I mean the conflict between the aggressive males.

---------------------------

Author's Note

I hope you enjoy this chapter although I know that it's a little boring but please do leave your feedbacks so I can improve what is needed to be improve. Thank you.