Chapter 18

Warning only adults/openminded people can read this chapter because there is sex scene below. Thank you

Vixen POV

After spending time with Liya and Siya, the two males pick me up to go home. Jiaro already has a weapon with him that he will use for tomorrow when they depart.

I jump unto our bed as soon as we arrive at our house, I spread both my arms and legs as wide as possible. I felt Jiaro lay beside me, turning my head towards him I smiled and pinch his nose. I brought myself closer to him smelling his neck. The heavenly smell of him made me close my eyes in ecstasy and the pulsating beat near his neck where the blood runs make me drool.

Jiaro grab a thick stick with something on its top, then he uses his fire to light the stick adding a light to the whole room. Putting the torch to its place he hugged me placing gentle kisses on top of my head.

"What if they will attack us, what will happen?" Although I already have a conclusion about what will happen.

"We will fight back or find some place to live in where they wouldn't find us." Finding a safe place to live away from those aggressive males would be hard, just travelling alone can cause a lot of casualties.

They will go outside the island to observe the main land and if they spotted any males there, the only choice is to fight back and if they don't see any males then we still have time to leave this place and find another place. They said traveling through the sea is also dangerous because in deep water there are huge beast that is hard to deal with.

I heard a soft sound from our living room, it probably came from Vexana the bird that they caught. It will probably go to sleep, next time I will tour her outside and have Liya and Siya meet her.

Kairo is on the kitchen doing something, I guess his preparing a food.

After a while laying down, I felt Jiaro kiss drop to my neck, I moan from the sensation that he gave. Hearing my moan, he brought his lips unto mine, my hands started to explore his muscled chest feeling the warmth.

His tongue touches my exposed fangs then he bit my lower lip. Without noticing it our kiss become deeper and our clothes are already out exposing our whole body. Now, his on top with both his arms in two sides near my head while his lips are still on mine.

My hands travelled down his body, feeling the hard rocks bury in his stomach. He let out a groan when my hand reach his thing, it's already hard proudly standing up. He hissed when my hands started moving but I just continue doing it despite of his disapproval.

We were both hungry for each other, neither of us wanted to stop. The effect of each other's body drives us in our lustful desires.

His lips leave mine to suck my erect nipples, one of his palms massaged and pinch my nipple while his other hand is already on my clit doing its glorious job. My moans are the only sounds that you could hear inside our house, my eyes search for Kairo and I found him undressing already.

My back arched when a finger thrust inside me, I grip Jiaro's hair when he bit my nipples. The pleasure made me roll my eyes and moans louder, my wetness is dripping unto my ass hole. Using both of my hands to support my back I look at Jiaro's finger thrusting inside me, he added another one causing me to cry his name.

His finger thrust back and forth at a fast speed; my mouth formed an O from the pleasure that I constantly receiving.

After a couple of thrust I felt myself nearing so I move my hips to meet his fingers then after four thrust my orgasm came.

Just a breath but another kiss made me moan, it's Kairo his hand is placed at the back of my neck and the other one massage my breast. His kiss is also deep so when he let go my chest heave from the lack of breath.