Chapter 13

Vixen POV

I open my eyes as I feel a hand caress my cheeks, cold air passes through my nose as I inhale deeply. Kairo was lying beside me caressing my cheeks, immediately a smile spread across my lips.

"How's the fight?" I asked in a whisper manner, the sun is still asleep as the snow falls harsher compared earlier.

Kairo is so close to me and his heated body gives me warmth that my body craves. I searched for Jiaro around the house while lying down but Kairo told me he goes out to get some firewood to burn.

"We managed to wipe them out but one of their companions had gone to inform other males."

Does that mean there will be another fight? I shook my head for now. I will just be going to enjoy the view in front of me. The deep gold eyes that stare at me directly as if I'm the only female that ever exist.

I pushed myself closer to his embrace which he gladly took me in, hugging me tighter and kissing my forehead. He brought his nose close to my neck sniffing my scent, I felt his lips touch the skin in my neck which sent shivers down my body. I can feel my arousal increase as he kisses my neck down to my collarbone.

"Hmm..."

I grip his hair pulling him closer to me. Half of my breast is now exposed to him giving him a nice view.

Are we going to mark now? I asked myself.

His hands that're travelling on my back are now palming my breast, his large hands perfectly fit in my perky breast. Pinching my nipples, I moaned and he took the chance to kiss me with his glorious tongue. His tongue explored inside mine, meeting my tongue and creating a battle between them.

I bit his lower lip with my fangs, his divine blood traveled down to my throat, I sucked it harder earning a deep growl from him. The kiss was hard and hot. Neither of us wanted to stop, a muffled moan came out from me when I felt his hand travel down to my core.

We hurriedly took our clothes, throwing it away as we again kissed each other deeply. We probably look like a hungry person that is starving for a year and going to have a first-time meal.

We heard the door open causing me to open my eyes, I then saw Jiaro carrying woods staring at us. Kairo doesn't give an ounce of attention to his brother, he focuses on kissing me. I look at Jiaro seductively while kissing Kairo at the same time, ugh I'm a fvcking bitch.

Kairo let go of me only to push me down then spread my legs. I heard him curse while looking at my dripping core. His golden eyes shine brightly and his jaw clenched as if preventing himself.

Jiaro on the other hand took his clothes off, then he sat beside me giving me a hungry kiss. I can feel how much he wanted to touch me.

Again, a muffled moan came out from me when Kairo started to lick my core. My back arched from the sensation that the two males had given me. Jiaro is kissing me deeply, palming and pinching my breast while Kairo starts to suck my clit.

I felt Kairo's finger entering my core stretching me, his finger was so big, enough to make me cum which I literally did. The pleasure is just too much to handle and because of that I cum in Kairo's fingers.

Jiaro let go of my lips to suck my nipples as Kairo again inserted another finger inside me, not letting me rest after I cum. He uses my wetness as a lube to move his fingers in and out.

"You like it?" Kairo asked, adding again another finger and taking his thrust speed up. How I love his tone as he spoke to me, it's hot and sexy.

"Y-Yeahhhhhhh...."