Chapter 15

Vixen POV

"By the way, do you want to come with us tomorrow?" Liya said, taking a sip from her cup.

Jiaro and Kairo were called earlier by their father for a meeting together with the other warriors so I left with the two females here.

"Where to search for milk sand, it's a sand that produces a calming smell." Siya said, placing the food that she got from the buffet table.

"There's a lot of different sand there but we haven't found out how to use some of them," she continued.

I nodded at them, well I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so better go with them to explore another part of the island. Jiaro and Kairo, based on the meeting they are having now, I think it's a very serious matter, their expressions say it all and tomorrow will be a busy day for them I guess and again.

This world really raised my expectations every time I expected something, even my expectation on how fast I adapted to them. It's been a month, I guess that I've been here and a lot of things have already happened.

I looked at the two males sitting from afar, since we arrived here it never crossed my mind to open my cellphone again searching for a possible signal and later on it struck me. I want to live here, with my males. After all, there are no precious things left on earth.

***

I could feel my cheeks reddened from the cold, my nose was as red as a tomato as I inhaled the air, the cold chilled down my spine and I'm enjoying it. The sounds coming from our footsteps every time we step on snow was just so relaxing, if I was on Earth, I would probably open an ASMR vlog.

I kissed my males goodbye to my males earlier when Siya and Liya fetched me in our house, now we are walking inside of the snowy white forest. Everything here is so magical and beautiful; I will never stop complimenting this world.

"We are close."

Siya was the one leading us, she also said that there are different groups of girls that are also coming to the mine today so it's not just us. We walked until I spotted a light and two males sitting inside the cave entrance.

'So, this is the mine they are talking about.

"Here, use this to scoop the sand." Liya handed me a wooden tool that looked like a big spoon. There are different sizes of tools placed near the entrance of the cave.

We go deeper in the mine. I'm not really that surprised when I see diamonds or other precious stones here but heck, I never expected their size to be huge. A huge mountain of emerald came to my face when we turned left. I also noticed the sand from black to brown with some red sand combined with them.

My feet stepped on a shiny thing and it was diamond, a diamond staircase? Then a pool of white sand blind my eyes. The smell coming from it is like a vanilla perfume, so sweet. The pure white sand sparkles every time the light hits it.

"This is what we were talking to you about." Liya whispered to me then she joined Siya and other females scooping the sand.

"Can I touch this?" I don't want to do what I did when we do the laundry.

"Of course." After Siya has said that I scoop the sand using my bare hands, the sand really is white like a milk and it is really good with my hands. Again, I sniff at the sand inhaling the vanilla scent of it.

I filled the small bag I was eager to bring home. After filling it I look at the other females. They are so engrossed in their own businesses. I roamed my eyes inside the mine then I found another way that led deeper into the mine, some females came in and out from that way.