Chapter 14

Vixen POV

I felt a little sore when I woke up the next morning, but Jiaro prepared hot water for me to take a bath. Kairo on the other hand prepared food for me, feeding me while my whole body was soaked in warm water in a tub.

"Phahal Kihta" means I love you. Jiaro keeps on whisper me that word ever since I woke up earlier and of course Kairo too.

I feel like a queen due to the attention these two males have given to me. One hour after I woke up the two of them had already awoken, they just stared at me for 30 minutes before they finally started a conversation and acted sweeter than before.

It's a cold and peaceful day for me, the snow covering the window preventing the light from coming in. Everything is very peaceful with our breaths that can only be heard, now I'm enjoying the attention that I received as if yesterday night is not enough for me.

I licked my already exposed fangs when the thought of what happened yesterday night came to my mind. Jiaro and Kairo saw this and they thought I wanted to drink blood so they offered their neck which I gladly accepted. It's a blessing, how could I deny it, I hungrily suck Jiaro's blood at first then after that I suck Kairo's blood too.

Their blood tasted heaven that I felt my arousal rising up and then I smelled something like coffee and something minty, I looked at the two males coming from them. I then realized that I can already smell their lycan and can mind link them because of the marking that happened.

I could also smell their arousal and it's so fucking good; I sniff harder earning a laugh from the two. I smiled and tried to mind linking with them and it worked, now it's my first time doing this!

A knock disrupted our peaceful bond as a voice saying that we should go to the main house for a celebration came after. Celebration? Is it because we were able to surpass those aggressive males from invading the island?

'What's with the celebration?' I thought, linking the two of them. I'm enjoying the new privilege that I got. The two of them replied that it's about winning the fight and a birthday party.

I'm not sure who's having a birthday party but congratulations to them. Anyway, unlike werewolves that leave a mark or something like a tattoo on their mate's body, I receive nothing except being able to smell and mind link them.

After I finished bathing, I made sure to wear my comfortable clothes from earth, the thick cloak, gloves and the cape that the queen gave me before going out. Jiaro and Kairo warned me about how cold it was outside and it really exceeded my expectations when I saw the view outside.

It's really cold, more than what I expected. The snow is above 4 feet already and that is about my chest level! Not just that the snow continues to fall, my eyes cannot even spot a green color from the trees, everything is white covered in snow but it's beautiful.

The male who knocked earlier made a way using his body then after him Jiaro followed so I didn't have to worry about my way, at my back there stood Kairo guiding me properly. I turn back looking at our house, which is covered in snow, almost half of the house! The same as the others when I saw them as we passed by.

Minutes later we reach the bright main house, it's full of light in and out. I could hear the laughter coming inside, Kairo offered his arms so I encircled my arms with him. The door opened and the laughter stopped, they were looking at us, especially to the two males besides me.

I gracefully bowed my head to the king and queen; the queen gave me a small smile while the king just nodded. Kairo guided me to a table where Siya and Liya sat together with a familiar male.

"Hey." I greeted the two, they gave me a narrowed look but I just frowned at them.

" You?... " My mouth formed O as I realized what Siya said, I smiled at them like a real bitch then nodded, the two-sister laugh giving me a teasing look.

I look around the room full of Usuros, all of them are here even the children. The children are dancing in the middle with some of their parents, males are forming a group talking each other, the same as some females also. I also happen to see some couples doing something that should've done privately but no one seems to mind them.

My eyes turned to the king when he stood up holding a wooden cup in his right hand. He raised his right hand, then his eyes roamed around the room. Jiaro gave me a wooden cup filled with water I guess; I want to taste their alcohols but maybe later.

" To all Usuros, now we celebrate for surpassing the enemies who wants to invade our island, cheers to us." The crowd made some noise then they raised their cups.

*Clang*

*Clang*

"We're also here to celebrate the wonderful day for the two precious females we have, cheers to Zanda and Khaela."

"Cheers!"

Everyone drink from their cup so I followed, I then put the cup at the table mind linking Jiaro that I want to taste their alcohol but he just shook his head. Why?

'It's strong you maybe cannot take it' he said but of course I still insist so I tried asking Kairo 'Are you sure because it's kind of strong?' I nod at him happily. Jiaro glared at his brother which made him pause before shaking his head at me.

"But you already said yes." I pointed at Kairo; I made a disappointed look which made him feel guilty. His eyes softened then he grabbed my cup filling it with liquor, I smiled widely while receiving the cup.

" Thank you." I sweetly said.

I took a gulp with their liquor, it tasted sour with an aftertaste of bitterness. My face made a crumpled reaction because of the taste, it's okay but not my type.

"Again, cheers to everyone! today is my birthday, a very wonderful day and because of that I will now choose my male." I turned my head to the girl at the center, it's Zanda.

"There's no reason to not know them, they are amazing and lovely. After so many years with them, laughing and helping each other I know that we have developed a special feeling for each other." Zanda smiled then she looked at me or more specifically at the two males besides me.

" I chose our princes Jiaro and Kairo to be my male." She proudly said, eww.

My brow automatically raised at what she said but I stayed quiet holding myself to not hurt that girl.

Everyone gasps looking at our direction, they can't also believe what she said. Honestly, I think she's crazy like duh I'm here I'm their female.

'Maybe this girl is blind.'

" We refused, Zanda we already had chosen our female and it's only Vixen." Jiaro explained frowning. I raise my brows feeling the victory at my side.

"But you haven't marked it yet!" Zanda walked towards us but then she stopped immediately when she heard what Kairo said.

"We already have."

Her face paled as her eyes widened. An old male tugged her to leave at the center, I guess it's her father but is she crazy or what? Why would she do that when she already knows that I'm here, she's even present at the time when I first arrive here.

" Sorry about that." Kairo apologetically squeezed my hand.

"It's okay, I understand." It's true, I understand, who wouldn't fall on these two handsome males. They've been together for how many years so I understand that she's hurting but I guess she should also realize soon to accept the present or reality.

-----------------------

Author's Note

Please leave a like and your feedback about this chapter.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED BY @klasvaakie. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EDITENG THIS.