Students in this category naturally went to the latter class in the placement test.

But there were also some people who were motivated and wanted to go to a good class, but because they failed the exam, the learning method was wrong, or they simply didn't work hard enough, they were assigned to the latter class. "Yan Han" was this type of person.

The setting told him that ''Yan Han'' worked very hard, but because of her[author used her for the original] low self-esteem and loneliness, she ran out of the energy by these pains, and she always lacked enough energy to study, so she was admitted to the 17th class.

But there were still a few people in the class who were motivated but admitted to the bad class like her. At the moment, they were sitting in their seats looking at the books and doing exercises, and they seemed a little out of tune with the crowd of demons around.

Yan Han observed the surroundings in a circle, and suddenly had an idea.

He put back his long legs, took the advantage of time, and started to do the homework given by the physics teacher.

After a while, the class started again, and it was still brain-burning, mathematics class.

The chubby male math teacher was a type of person who didn't talk too much. He stepped up to the podium and started to teach. There was no nonsense, and he seemed to have a completely different personality from the head class teacher.

Yan Han waited until 20 minutes and raised his hands, stood up and said, "Teacher, I want to go to the bathroom."

The male teacher was teaching the key points enthusiastically. He waved to Yan Han to let him go, and then continued to teach.

Yan Han ran out of the classroom, and the moment he closed the door, he felt that the air in the corridor was refreshing, pleasant, full of freedom and relief...

He began to walk to the bathroom at the end of the corridor.

Each floor of the teaching building was equipped with a bathroom for a man and a woman, side by side, all located in the corner at the end of the corridor.

The location was a bit hidden, so you needed to turn around the corner to see it.

At this time, the door of the bathroom was half-closed. As soon as Yan Han turned around the corner, he saw two doors in front of him and suddenly he began to hesitate.

His original plan was to wait for everyone and take time off to go to the bathroom when they were in class. There were only two hundred people in four or five classes on that floor. The probability of him bumping into someone was not high.

When the time comes, he only has to sneak in and run to the innermost part of the compartment to pee, and even if someone comes in suddenly, he won't notice anything.

But when he was about to enter the door, Yan Han felt that things were not as simple as he thought.

He began to think that no one has seen him anyway, so it's better to go pee in the men's room.

What if someone was in the women's toilet?

If there was someone in it, he could retreat back the same way without taking off his pants, but what if the female classmates accidentally saw it?

He's still a man no matter how he wears women's clothes!

Yan Han felt that once he entered, he would be no different from the pervert peeping in the women's toilet all day long.

Although he is not interested in girls, and although his subjective intentions are different, it is actually the same for those who are peeped.

The sound of reading aloud sounded in the bright and spacious corridor, and the wind was floating, blowing in from the slightly open windows, lifting up his knee-length skirt of the school uniform slightly.