{'.~Chapter 38~.'}

Izuku, Momo, Iida, Todoroki, and Kirishima were at the front of the building, getting ready to go save Bakugou and Gon. "ok, so how are we going to-" there was a yelp. "oi! Don't drop him!" all their eyes snapped up to see Killua skating over to them with Gon carrying bakugou running beside. "wait what?" he felt tears run down his face in relief. "I haven't had a near death experience in a while! That was fun!" he saw Killua hit Gon in the back of the head. "Baaka!" Kirishima's mouth gaped open. "what happened to you guys?" that was when he noticed that both Gon and Bakugou were covered in scratches, and Killua had blood on his hands. Well, can't say I wasn't expecting that last part. "I was having a fight with toga! Her knives are really sharp" there was silence for a few moments. "this idiot introduced himself and got a few names. Toga is the crazy blonde who likes blood" Gon snickered. "I'm surprised you didn't kill her for flirting with me" he saw Killua roll his eyes, "as if you would ever find her attractive"

Gon and Killua had thought up a stream of lies that would seem believable, but he would have to expose his mindset. He still wasn't sure if he was actually 'mentally unstable' but Killua said so, which meant it was probably true. "wait, why are you so happy?" he glanced over and saw that Iida was looking at them with an unnerved expression. "well because it was the most fun I've had in a while!" he dropped bakugou and bounced a bit. "it's almost a year since I've been kidnapped" there was an awkward silence. "is he right in the head?" Killua chuckled. "he's always been like this. Hell, jumped off the side of a boat once" Gon frowned slightly. "I was saving someone! Neither Kurapika or Leorio could reach so I had to jump, it's common sense" Izuku walked over and shook his head. "no it's not, the sensible thing to do would be to get a floatation device" he blinked. "but there was no time, also they didn't have one of those" he sighed, "I wish I could do something like that again, now I'm probably going to be bored for the next couple months" Killua put a hand on his shoulder. "don't worry, I'll get you kidnapped some other time" he snickered at the look on everybody else's faces. "that was a joke, don't take that seriously Gon"

Kirishima walked over and picked up bakugou. "how the hell did this happen? What's on his hands?" Gon hopped over, "oh! Me and him were restrained in chairs with those cuff things" Kirishima glanced at his hands. "where are yours?" he giggled, "watch this" he walked over and snapped the metal in a matter of seconds. "I knew Killua was gonna come for me so I sat in a chair and scared the shit out of them by doing stuff like that" Killua snorted, "you were bragging about how strong I was the entire time weren't you" well, he isn't wrong. Gon hopped over and gave him a kiss. "I love how you came in tho" he put his arms behind his head and took a step forward with one of Killua's blank expressions. "sup bitches~" Killua picked him up bridal style and glared down at him. "stop imitating me, it's not funny" he smirked. "Baaka~" then he was dropped onto the cement. "what the hell man!" he sat up and rubbed his elbow. "calm down Kiri, I just hurt my elbow a bit" Gon did a one armed hand stand and giggled. "you have way too much energy" Killua grabbed him by the leg and picked him up again. "5 minutes ago you were yawning"

The next day he and Killua woke up in their tree by a loud voice. "I AM- HEEECH" they looked down and saw that Allmight was a scrawny guy with blood coming out of his mouth. "eh?" Allmight coughed and looked up at them. "so last night, I got into a huge fight with a villain" he and Gon glanced at each other. "you guys don't have a T.V or any form of communication so I thought I'd come tell you myself that I'm retired" Killua sighed, "then whose gonna teach Izuku?" he froze, and Gon glanced at him in curiosity. "oh come on, I've seen the way you treat him" Killua snickered at the look on his face. "anyways, I need to speak with your parents about something" Killua snorted, "we're not from here. Haven't seen them for a couple years" Gon nodded. "yeah, same with my aunt mito" Allmight stood there for a few moments. "you guys have no guardians or anything?" Killua shook his head, "we've been on our own more or less for a couple of years"