{'.~Chapter 11~.'}

"so are we dating now?" Killua snorted, letting his hands fall to his sides before giving him another kiss on the cheek. "we both liked the kiss Baaka!" something caught the corner of his eye and he picked it up. 'please lock the door next time' "OH MY GOD-" his face turned completely red and he covered it with his hands. "what's wrong Killua?" Gon asked, poking his shoulder. But who was it? If it was a select few there wouldn't be rumors but- "Killua?" he snapped out of his thoughts. "somebody saw that" he mumbled and he heard Gon shriek. "fuck!" Killua removed his face from his hands and blinked at him. "did you just swear?" Gon also looked confused. "am I not allowed to? You do it all the time" Killua grinned grabbing his hand again. "It's fine"

They got a couple of stares as Gon decided to carry Killua to the seats. To which he protested loudly. "what the hell! I said no! put me down!" he tried to writhe his way out of his grip but Gon was set on doing this and he knew that nothing would change his mind. "you still don't have my consent!" he shouted one last time before sighing and giving in. he noticed that more than half his class were turning away to try to hide their laughing but he didn't really care at the moment. He was actually quite comfortable. "Killua let go I need to sit" Killua looked down and saw a metal seat. "hell no! you wanted to carry me, and your soft unlike a metal seat so if you want me to comply I'm laying on you" Gon fidgeted and he looked up to see him making puppy dog eyes. "b-but I wanted to sit on your lap" oh for fucks sake, I can't argue with that face.

A few moments later Gon got his way and was sitting on a very unhappy Killua. "this sucks" he grumbled, shifting again. Gon leaned back a bit, enjoying every second of this. "I feel the opposite!" when he turned his head Killua had a mock angry face, which he knew was fake but he pretended it was real. "oh dear, please do not murder me for my insolence all mighty kit-" . " do not finish that sentence" Killua covered his mouth, so Gon smirked, and bit his hand because he loved to annoy Killua. And he doesn't want us to act like a couple in public, just best friends so I can't do much. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he shouted in his ear, making Gon wince. Killua also moved Gon from his lap to the hard seat and Gon started pouting in hopes of guilt tripping Killua into letting him sit on him again.

Killua deliberately didn't look at his face because he knew it would make him give in again "no, I already let you carry me once today, you can lean on me a bit if that's what you want but were surrounded by loads of people here!" why do I care what other people think of me? This never bothered me before. The moment he looked at Gon's face his worries melted. Killua put his head in Gon's lap, knowing how much he liked to pet his hair. Sure enough, less than a second later he heard Gon giggle as he felt fingers run through his fluffy white locks. Killua sighed softly, closing his eyes. It feels a lot less awkward and stressful now that I know Gon likes me back. Maybe we can just enjoy our time here for now.

"AWW" Gon turned his head, only to panic as almost all the girls, and some boys in his class were watching them, snapping pictures too. "shhh, keep it down!" honestly he wasn't worried for Killua and his pride, he was worried that when the sleeping lion woke up. He would induce his wrath on these poor people. Although honestly he was flustered too, why do they need to take pictures? Gon felt Killua's head move and he tensed slightly, preparing himself for what he knew would come. "I warned you"

Killua half got up, and turned his glare to the girls, his face dark and his eyes emotionless. "I'm trying to sleep" he said in a low monotone voice, when that didn't work he released some of his blood lust and they went away, although Gon had no doubt they were still watching. "Killua, don't pay attention to them" he grabbed Killua's leg and forcefully put his head in Killua's lap. "my turn"

Killua sighed, watching as the rest of the class was pulled into silly games while they were building the stage. Gon would have loved to participate but he's sleeping right now, also I hate to admit it but I'm also enjoying this. Killua's cheeks were slightly red as he looked down at his sleeping best- no, boyfriend. He felt a happy flutter in his chest as he thought that. We're dating how, it makes me so happy. About 15 minutes later Gon had woken up and everybody went back to their seats. "THE FIRST MATCH IS MIDORIA VS SHINSO!" Killua watched this particular fight, but only because his favorite broccoli was in it. Killua still liked to refer to Midoria as broccoli, why? Because it suited him. Right as they started fighting suddenly Midoria froze and when Killua saw the look on his face he slammed his hands on the railing, his bloodlust spiking as midoria started to walk out of bounds.

The people who sat next to them were alarmed except for a particular one with a tail, who also seemed agitated. Gon took one look at Killua's face and he saw the fear and rage on it. Oh crap it must remind him of illumi! Gon did the first thing that came to mind, he slapped him across the face. Well he probably could have thought of something else but right now it was the only thing he could think of. "what the hell was that for?" he snapped, looking in his direction as his bloodlust faded. "it's not Illumi" Killua looked confused, "but then why-" the guy with the tail started yelling. "arg! No! I told him not to speak! Its shinso's quirk!" Gon nodded at the tail guy that he didn't know the name of. "see? What he said. It was not Illumi, no need to panic" he saw Killua relax, and turn to watch.

Killua gasped and shook Gon's shoulder as he felt the surge of power again, "he's using it!" he shouted, and a few of his classmates gave him confused glances until there was a gust of wind and Midoria stopped, just short of the line. Gon cheered loudly, and Killua let a smile for his broccoli friend grace his face. He just keeps surprising me, much like another green haired idiot I know. Killua watched as Midoria shoved shinso close to the line, than just as he was about to get shoved out of bounds he pulled the same move that he used on BB at the 2v2 training. "HELL YEAH!" he shouted, catching Gon and his classmates by surprise. He noticed how jealous Gon looked and he let out a sly smile, before leaning over and putting his head over Gon's shoulder. He heard Gon squeak in surprise and he saw how red his face was.

"THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIA!" the crowd roared and the broccoli was sent to recover girl's office. I mean he had to break 2 fingers to snap out of the control. The next one was Todoroki vs sero, and his breath caught in his throat at the look on Todoroki's face. He's pissed, but what made him so mad? Maybe it's his dad, he did give me 100 bucks free off his dad's credit card on a whim so he must hate him. Gon had also noticed, which was given away by his worried expression. "this is going to end badly-" as soon as the round started it was over. An enormous mountain of ice rose in their direction. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" he shouted, as he and Gon lept up. Fending off the ice as best they could. As soon as the round was announced over, they both got to work smashing the ice wall. "TODOROKI NEXT TIME AIM YOUR ICE SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

1399 words

To be continued...

so i uh, read this story about killua being a neko and i um, got another idea.  ._. so im now working on another one that's killua as a neko meets mha. i think im gonna call it Killu-Nya~ meets mha. if you have any better name ideas please tell me because i suck at names. anyways ill still be working on these ones too, but usually i get intense insparation for a few days then i have writers block for a week. please dont be sad if any given story suddenly dies. (though this one probably wont because it's my favorite ;3)anyways, Cya~ ;3