{'.~Chapter 2~.'}

Shortly after he took the exam he felt someone grab his shoulder and on a reflex he whipped around, holding them in a headlock. "woah dude!" it took Killua a moment to realize it was the delivery man. "Sorry, it was a reflex" he muttered, letting him go. "I'm just here to deliver your results from UA but I couldn't find your house-" Killua snorted " I don't have a house I don't have money to afford one" he looked at Killua with concern. "If you want I can-" Killua shushed him. "I'm fine. I live in a tree and I have enough to buy food" he grabbed the envelope and hopped into said tree. Not the truth but close enough.

He put his skateboard on a particular divot he carved out. "If anyone asks where I live, say the weird tree on Kino street." The guy nodded and left quickly. Killua munched on a chocolate bar as he watched the hologram thing. He sat on a slightly curved divot he had carved into the tree near the trunk. He set the small circle on a thick flat platform be created that served as a table. That big buff guy who was the number one hero apparently. although Killua thought he was just creepy, who smiles that much. He paid close attention to the results and snorted. This was rigged! He got almost 300 points! Well I did save a bunch of people. "This is your hero academia"

Killua saw the delivery man again the next day. "Hey!" He slid off his tree and took his lollipop out. "Oh hi! I have your uniform this time" Killua groaned. "These colors are so ugly together!" The delivery man, whose name was Ken, laughed. "Well I just hand them out, see ya later Killua!" He walked away again and Killua felt lonely. He felt like he was missing something- GON! He completely forgot about Gon! The lollipop fell to the ground as he started to breathe heavy. Damn, my separation anxiety is acting up. Killua went through his backpack, grabbing out a small frog plush. He squeezed it tight, inhaling deeply. Ever sense he met his best friend he started to develop separation anxiety, but Gon was always there so it was never a problem.

Gon had given him the plush as a birthday present and whenever gon had to leave, he made sure to hug the plush so Killua could have his scent. He didn't know if it was on purpose but it did the trick. The scent was fading away but it still helped. By the time he had calmed down, it was almost time for school. Killua took out the tie, instead he replaced it with a blue choker. Then he trimmed his pants to be less long. He was shorter than a 16 year old so He trimmed the shirt a bit too. Killua slipped on his backpack after he made sure he had enough candy to last him a boring school day before skating his way to UA.

He attached his board to his backpack as he walked through the door, which was big but light. Nothing at all like the testing gates at home. He nudged the door open with his foot as he came in, hands behind his head in a relaxed manor. He was the last one there and everybody was staring at him. So much for not drawing attention to myself.  A guy who had short blue hair and glasses stood up and started making robot motions with his hands "What did you do to your uniform? That is highly inappropriate!" Killua sighed. "The uniform was ugly so I fixed it. Also it didn't fit." The class went silent.

He walked to the last seat open, which was at the back next to the window. The class ignored him as he used Zetsu, Killua only half listened because nothing exciting was happening yet. Everybody was leaving so he did too they went to the locker room to change and Killua paused. My back is littered with scars, if I change now I'll get questioned. He used Zetsu and waited until he was the last left to change. "Damn this is ugly too" he muttered as he lined up at the back. "Today we will be doing a quirk test, the one in last will be expelled" there was gasps from everyone else. But he chuckled slightly, getting a weird look from the broccoli next to him.

"hey Zoldy-" Killua immediately interrupted his teacher. "it's Killua" he snapped. Everyone looked at him. His teacher just sighed. "Killua you came in first on the entrance exams, what was your furthest ball throw in junior high?" Killua sighed. "homeschooled" the old man, who was his teacher sighed even louder than he did. "that makes things difficult- anyways. You weren't allowed to use your quirk before. Use it now and see how far you get." Killua sighed, stretching as he lazily walked forward, grabbing the ball. Without a word he chucked it, making sure to hold back so he didn't raise suspicion. No Nen, half my strength.