The two zombies on the second floor can be seen to be two elderly zombies who were zombie in the bedroom. Xue Wanyi and Nie Qing solved them with wind blades.

  The basement was turned into a chess and card room. Lu Hao and Lu Guanhai had two supernatural fires burning in their hands, illuminating the entire basement. There was a room next to the chess and card room. Qiqi said that the two zombies were in that room. inside.

  The door opened easily, and two zombies waiting at the door rushed out, but were hit by two oncoming fireballs again!   The zombie that

  "

Hoho" hit by Lu Guanhai hadn't completely died yet, and was patched by Lu Guanhai again, and then he couldn't get up again.

  Su Jin used the vines to move the corpses of the zombies outside the door, and Lu Hao directly released the supernatural fire to burn them to ashes.

  "I can finally take a good look here!"

  Lin Xiuyuan ran in excitedly, running from front to back, followed by the local tyrant gold, which jumped up and down on the villa's staircase guardrail.

  "Xiaojin, there are five floors including the basement," said Lin Cheng, who ran upstairs first.

  He didn't expect that from the outside, a house that looked small and not tall would have five floors inside, which was really good at using space.

  Lu Hao and Su Jin also visited the house with everyone.

  The interior of the house is well-decorated. Although the marble floor has not been polished for so long, it is still bright and reflective.

  The main hall is very large, and the decoration is European style. The most conspicuous thing is the luxurious chandelier above, which makes the whole main hall very atmospheric.

  Going further inside is the kitchen. Connecting to the kitchen is the outside courtyard. The courtyard is relatively large and there is a small garden, but the flowers and plants inside have withered.

  And there is a small door next to the courtyard. Push the small door open and it is another courtyard. The two courtyards and the two houses together form a whole villa.

  "Oh my God, it's too big inside, right" Huang Yunxiang said everyone's heart.

  "This house has good feng shui," Nie Qing said with his hands behind his back and said in a sacred tone.

  "When is it, it's Feng Shui" Lu Guanhai said disgustedly.

  "You don't understand this. Living in a place with good feng shui is not only beneficial to the body and mind, but also beneficial to all aspects." Nie Qing only knows a little about feng shui, but he can also see that this mansion with a unique cave is A nice place to stay.

  When Su Jin and others pushed open the balcony door of another house, they were stunned. What happened to the wine rack in this house?

  The next few floors were transformed into a collection room. The first and second floors were filled with red wine. There were no shortage of expensive red wine on the shelves. The rooms on the third floor were filled with cartoon figures and dolls.

  Lin Xiuyuan was dazzled. This figure is definitely imported. He doesn't know how much it will cost, but it is definitely expensive. You can sell it in the post bar with a handy figure, and you can sell it for several thousand. Piece.

  But these are of no use in the last days. Lin Xiuyuan intends to discuss with Su Jin later if he can help him put these figures in the space, even if they are of no use in the future, they can still be used for viewing.

  The fourth and fifth floors are the studio and some books, and there are also some valuable paintings in the studio.

  The world of rich people is really unimaginable. After everyone returned to the main house, they all expressed their sighs. If it weren't for the end of the world, living here would be a life like a fairy.

  "Since it's big enough, let's live here to see the situation!" Su Jin said.

  "I can finally rest." Aunt Lin Tianzhen also sat down.

  These days on the road, she always feels like a century has passed. Although they can often go to the space to rest and take a walk, there is no sense of belonging. Until now, they have a little sense of peace of mind.

  "I feel that our journey is just like the Tang Seng Xitian learning the scriptures. After ninety-nine and eighty-one hardships," Lin Cheng has this feeling because they have to encounter some situations almost every day, and fortunately, they are all there. Surprised.

  "If we want to live here later, I suggest we live separately," Guo Yang said.

  "Oh? Why?" Lu Hao looked at him and asked.

  "If the auxiliary house next door can't live in, will it be expropriated by the base in the future?"

  Guo Yang just thought of this question. Although the two houses are connected, if the middle is sealed, they can be divided into two villas. If the number of people in the base gradually increases in the future, and there is not enough space to live in, it is inevitable that someone will suggest that the vacant rooms be requisitioned.

  Su Jin nodded, feeling that what Guo Yang said was very reasonable. After a while, there will be some people here to clean and inspect the house. They must be prepared before then.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com