Not long after the car stopped, two rows of heavily armed men ran out. The leader was a dark-skinned woman. When she saw the people getting off the three cars, she showed a bright smile. Su Jin’s eyes were all on her mouthful of white teeth. What brand of toothpaste?

  "Hello, I am the team leader here, and welcome you to the safe refuge in S City. We will provide it here..."

  "That, sorry, we are just here to send friends, and we will leave later."

  Su Jin is afraid of this. The misunderstanding continued, so she interrupted her quickly. The local tyrant Jin also sat quietly on Su Jin's shoulders with a serious face.

  The leader looked at them in disbelief. Someone came to the safe refuge and had to leave. Are they going to die? You must know that except for the vicinity of the safe refuge, almost all other places are zombies!

  "Can you take the liberty to ask, where are you going to go next?" the leader asked curiously.

  "Longyue Villa" Su Jin replied.

  "There? There should be no survivors anymore," the team leader replied while thinking.

  "Sister Jiuqing?" Zheng Miaomiao tried to shout.

  The team leader was taken aback for a moment and looked at Zheng Miaomiao who called her, but he didn't see who was calling her.

  "I'm Zheng Miaomiao, you're sister Jiuqing, right?!"

  Seeing her reaction, Zheng Miaomiao knew that he was right. Although Sister Jiuqing had turned black for more than a minute, she did not dare to recognize it at first, and she was not sure until she heard familiar voices.

  "Are you Miaomiao? Zheng Miaomiao?"

  Liang Jiuqing looked at Zheng Miaomiao in disbelief. She remembered that Zheng Miaomiao had always been chubby in her impression, and there were always two red cheeks on her cheeks. The pale and thin girl Lin Daiyu is Zheng Miaomiao?

  "It's me, Zheng Miaomiao from Dr. Zheng's house, Miaomiao who used to help you steal medicine"

  "..."

  The team members on both sides blinked. They seemed to hear something wrong with Mixin?

  "Ahem, Miaomiao, it's really you. Why did you become so thin? Which goddamn bullied you?"

  Liang Jiuqing's voice was originally very neutral. I don't know if it was the reason for her anger. She changed her voice. It increased a few degrees, and there was a sense of sternness without anger, and the players on both sides tightened their thighs.

  She looked at the people standing in front of Zheng Miaomiao, Zheng Miaomiao hurried to the front to block Su Jin and the others: "No, Jiuqing sister, you misunderstood, they saved me, they are my lifesaver. "Benefactor"

  "So it's like this."

  Liang Jiuqing again showed a signature smile with white teeth to Su Jin and the others, as if she was not the one who was so angry and wanted to eat people just now.

  Su Jin and others: "..."

  "Sister Jiuqing, my parents and them..."

  Zheng Miaomiao was a little scared. She was afraid of hearing some terrible news. Liang Jiuqing lived with them in a compound. Know the whereabouts of her parents.

  Liang Jiuqing was silent for a few seconds.

  Then a bright smile burst out: "Don't worry, Dr. Zheng and Auntie are inside. I saw Dr. Zheng dressing someone up just now."

  "Sister Jiuqing, you are scaring me to death. I thought, thought. ..."

  Zheng Miaomiao cried with joy. Just now Jiuqing's silence made her think something was wrong.

  "Su Jin, Yifan, do you want to go in and take a look at it? Let's rest here before leaving!"

  Zheng Miaomiao wiped away her tears, looked at them and asked, she was still quite reluctant to bear this group of people.

  Su Jin looked at Lu Hao, and both of them nodded. They were also curious about what it looked like, and whether it was like Province D.

  Liang Jiuqing can also see that the people who brought Miao Miaolai are definitely practicing family. From their temperament and clothes, you can see that even the monkey looks a lot like being caught. People who have been carefully fed, people in the last days are short of food or drink, not to mention that there are people who keep pets.

  Ask Miao Miao carefully later, but before that, there is one more thing to do.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com