Chapter 5: P.O.V Sonic

Sonic slumped back in his chair and tore open a bag of chips. He leaned his head back and dumped the entire bag into his mouth. Sonic rummaged through his backpack, grabbed another bag, and tore it open.

Bits of chips flew in every direction across the room. Sonic wasn't going to pick any of that up though. Just as Sonic leaned over his desk to grab another bag of chips out of his backpack, Wii Fit Trainer came cartwheeling into the room. Ugh. SHE was the detention monitor?! Sonic had to get out of here and fast. Sonic dashed towards the opposite door where the Wii Fit Trainer was coming in, and slammed open the door so he could escape.

"CoMe On EvERyOnE! WhO'S ReAdY tO eXeRcIsE!?!?" Sonic got yanked back into his chair with a yelp. How had she caught him!? Sonic slumped back in his chair again, looking around the classroom in frustration.

Cappy, Knuckles, Megaman, PacMan, Bowser... And some random people. Sonic muttered under his breath, "Ugh, everyone here is so boring"

The Wii Fit Trainer suddenly stopped stretching and looked over intently at Sonic. "DID yOU sAy SomEtHInG!?" The Wii Fit Trainer breathed over Sonic.

Ew!

Sonic plugged his nose and managed to choke out, "No, COUGH COUGH"

"Okay then." The Wii Fit Trainer sprinted away and karate chopped a desk in half.

"Hey, Sonic!"

Sonic looked behind him to see who had called his name.

Bowser was looking at him evilly. "If you get me outta here.. I will... Give you a bag of chips. Yeah. Yeah that should work."

Sonic glared at Bowser and pulled what seemed like 50 more bags of chips out of his backpack.

Bowser looked at the chips lazily, and yawned. "Okay then.." He looked around to make sure no one was looking, and took out a bag of Epic Gamer chips... The rarest chips in the world!

Sonic looked back at the chips, drooling.

Wii Fit Trainer came out of nowhere, and was standing next to Bowser looking at the chips excitedly. "WHOA CHIPS!" She snatched the chips from Bowser and threw the whole thing (Bag and all) into her mouth. "YUM!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Sonic fell onto his knees, tears in his eyes. Those chips.. They could have been his forever.. He would have savored every last bite. A tear rolled down Sonic's cheek.

Bowser got up out of his seat, ears steaming with anger. He started throwing a tantrum on the floor.

Sonic looked at the clock. 2 hours had almost passed. He would be out of this garbage dump soon enough.

Just then, Lemmy burst through the door. He looked so excited. "Sorry I'm late!" He said in a cheerful voice. "Little Mac wanted me to fix his computer that I destroyed on accident!"

Wii Fit Trainer did some yoga stretches and punched Lemmy into an the seat that belonged to the karate chopped desk.

"Ow!" Sonic looked over at Lemmy only to wince. He had a huge bruise on his face, and a few of his teeth were missing.

Sonic glanced over at the clock again. Only 2 more minutes 'till they could go!

"THaT'S GREAT! NoW We CaN ALL StAY HeRE FoR An EXTRa HouR oR tWo!"

Megaman rolled his eyes and put his head down on his desk.

Morton glared at Lemmy. "Look at what you've done! I'm going to tell dad!

Bowser (Lemmy's dad that Lemmy didn't notice was there) glared at Lemmy in anger.

Lemmy stared at Morton in horror. "NO!! Please! I'll do anything!!"