Chapter 3: P.O.V Mario

It was time to leave school, so Mario waited outside the school for Megaman. When an hour had passed, Mario became sad. Had Megaman already left? Megaman might be mad at me! He thought as he frantically scanned the courtyard for his friend again. I don't even see Cappy.. Maybe he's mad at me too..? This made him decide to go to the Inkling Residence to make some new friends. If Mario went too long without a friend, he would get lonely. The good thing was, the Inkling Residence was right across the street, so it only took Mario an hour to get there. Once he arrived at the Inkling Residence, (The house with the paint splatters all over it) he realized it was huge! Mario felt that his eyes were going to explode just by looking at it.

When Mario knocked on the expensive looking, paint splattered door, no one answered. Mario peeked in the window and saw someone watching TV. Mario was feeling super lonely at this point, so he knocked on the door a second time, hoping someone would answer.

"Inkling residence. "What do you need?"

Mario asked if they could hang out. "I'm feeling lo-" Don't say lonely! He'll think you're a baby if you say that! Mario frantically tried to fix his mistake. "Umm, uhhhhhh, LUSCIOUS! I'M FEELING VERY LUSCIOUS!"

Inkling boy opened the door, looking at Mario with disgust. Mario flashed a cheesy smile as he walked inside.

"Hey," Mario said, in a totally cool voice, trying to act cool in front of this Inkling Boy.

Inkling Boy looked at Mario weirdly. Minutes passed, and they just stood there.

"Um... Okay then... So... Do you wanna do something?"

Inkling boy plopped down on the couch and turned the TV to a random channel. He pulled 2 bags of popcorn out of his jacket and handed one to Mario.

Mario ripped open the bag and threw some popcorn in his mouth. Ew. it was the news.

The news reporter, who was apparently King Dedede, said there was some weird never ending detention going on at Gaming Middle.

At first Mario didn't care about the news, but then he realized.. Gaming Middle!?! He spit out the popcorn. "Oh NO! I have to help Megaman!" Mario burst out the door of the Inkling Residence, causing it to fall down and explode.

The Inklings screamed after him. "YOU BROKE THE DOOR! YOU SUCK!" And Mario heard the Inkling mom scold Inkling boy.

"Don't you ever let that crazy fat kid into our house again!"

As he heard Inkling Boy getting scolded, Mario felt great. The Inkling Boy's mom had complimented him! Crazy, fat, such nice words! But Mario had to get to the school and save his friends!

Mario ran so fast, that he felt faster than Sonic. He looked to his side, and saw a turtle pass him. He was running so fast that a snail beat him. After a 2 hours, Mario looked back and saw the splattered house, realizing that he hadn't even left the Inkling's lawn. Just as he was about to step off the residence, Mario heard some whimpering noises on the other side of the fence, in the forest. Maybe it was Inkling Boy's mom! After all the nice things she had said about him, he felt like he had to go help her. He dashed over, and tugged something out of the bushes.. Wait.. As he looked down at the red cap in his hands, he realized, This isn't the Inkling mom! It was Cappy!

Cappy looked petrified. "HELP! HELP!" Cappy threw himself behind Mario, casting nervous glances back at the forest where he had come from. "THE TEACHERS ARE COMING FOR ME!!! I escaped detention!!!"

Mario looked back at Cappy weirdly. "Detention?"

Cappy looked at Mario. "Yeah... Detention. You were supposed to be there. Everyone thought you ditched! Don't you remember?"

Mario thought back to English class with Dr. Wily.

Warning: The following contains graphic violence. Skip to Chapter 4 if you are sensitive to horror, and eyeballs disconnected from the head.

Microphone explodes.

Cappy complains after detention is given to him.

Dr. Wily is furious.

Dr. Wily furiously tears Cappy apart with his teeth and claws.

Cappy's classmates try to tape him together.

Never-ending Cappy skin is all over the classroom.

Cappy's head is on the ground next to eyeballs.

Dr. Wily squishes Cappy's head as he laughs evilly.

"AHHHHHHH-"