Chapter 2: P.O.V Megaman

Dr. Wily's nostrils flared as he repeated the name again. "Mario?!?!"

Seconds later, Mario burst through the door. "Here! Bowser shoved me in my locker. I was having a bit of trouble getting out. Heh... Heh... Heh..."

"Be quiet and sit down!" Dr. Wily screamed some more at some random students and then started the lesson. "Today we are going to make poems."

Larry and Bob were called up to go first. Larry sang '.'

Dr. Wily looked up furiously as Larry finished singing. "WHAT IS BOB'S PART IN THIS? IF HE DID NOT CONTRIBUTE, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE YOU A ZERO!"

Bob looked bored. "I turned on the music."

Dr. Wily looked like he was about to explode from anger. His ears looked like steam might come out of them at any moment, and he got as red as Bob the Tomato. After he calmed down, he chose Cappy and Mario to present their poem to the class.

Cappy and Mario stepped forward, looking proud. Mario cleared his throat. "AhEM. We chose the poem, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!"

Mario starts singing way off key and high pitched. "bEST FRIeNDS FOReveR!"

CRACK! Mario sang so loud that the windows shattered! Cappy looked annoyed and horrified as he stared from the broken windows back to Mario.

Cappy flew up to Mario and whispered in his ear furiously. Mario looked annoyed. Cappy then started singing with Mario until they got the right pitch, and they restarted.

"Best Friends Forever!

Will the friendship end?

NEVER!

Best Friends Forever!

I'll never pull that lever!

Cause we're Best Friends Forever!"

"We'll be best Friends Forever!!

In the sun!!!!

Best Friends Forever!!

Havin' fun!!!

We'll never be done!

Cause we're Best Friends Forever!"

"The adventure has just begun

Because we're gonna have fun in the sun!

Best Friends Forever

Always together!"

"Best Friends Forever!!"

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Mario put the microphone as close as possible to his mouth and screeched an ear piercing scream.

"GAH!" Dr. Wily stumbled back against his desk and clapped his hands against his ears, along with everyone else in the classroom. Once their ears stopped ringing, Dr. Wily gave Mario a week's worth detention along with Cappy.

Cappy tried to protest. "I didn't screech, why am I in trouble-"

Dr. Wily was infuriated! He grabbed Cappy and crumpled him as much as he could.

Mario fell on his knees. "NOOO CAPPY!!!!!!"

Cappy started screeching, but Dr. Wily didn't loosen his grip. He then threw Cappy in the trash can!

Cappy jumped out and flatted himself, spitting in fury as Dr. Wily walked back to his desk, fists clenched. As soon as he sat down, he started calling up random groups, not even paying attention to the presentations.

A couple of minutes later, almost everyone had shared their poem.

Dr. Wily looked bored as he called, "Next!!"

Up next were Roy and Morton.

Roy and Morton whipped on some cool looking sunglasses, and they moonwalked up to the front of the room. Roy grabs the microphone and started screaming into it with Morton,

"OH YEAH!

WREAKING HAVOC ON THE TOWN!!!

OH YEAH!

WREAKING HAVOC ON YOUR FROWN!!!!!!

KA POW!

BUILDINGS GET WRECKED!

OH YEAH! THAT'S CHECKED!!!"

"THE GROUND CRACKS!

THE GROUND SHAKES!

DESTROY THAT TAX!!!

EARTHSHAKE THAT EARTHQUAKE!!!!!"

"Hey! Can I have the microphone now?" Morton asks greedily.

"Fine," Roy said, looking annoyed as he reluctantly passes it over.

"OHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Dr. Wily looked impressed and said, "Cool!" Dr. Wily was never in this good a mood. But Dr. Wily's expression changed to furious as he looked down at his clipboard and saw who was up next. "Knuckles and MEGAMAN." Megaman gulped nervously as he walked up to the front of the room with Knuckles, who seemed to be trying to hold in a laugh. Once they got up to the front of the room, Knuckles started the verse by himself,

"I...

Hate to Rhyme...

But, I found a Dime...

Look at the time...

The clock goes...

Chime...

As I...

SMELL MY SLIME, SNIFF MY DIME, EAT THAT LIME, WRECK THAT MIME, DO A CRIME, RUIN THAT DESIGN, AND COMBINE THAT PINE WITH A WHINE FROM MY DIME."

It didn't even make any sense! Maybe Megaman should have looked over what Knuckles wrote. Dr. Wily didn't look too impressed either. But maybe his verse was better. Megaman started the next part.

"My name is Megaman...

I shop at Sams...

And then began my plan...

I got the Pan, And my buddy... DAM?

I Built a clan based off my... FANS?"

"And I wrecked Dr. Wily

Based on my highly...

Dryly... Inquiry?"

OH NO! Dr. Wily looked like he was about to explode from anger! Or.. like he was about to send Megaman to the principal's office.

Megaman tried to scan the room for Knuckles. Megaman hadn't even written the script, this wasn't fair! Surely it wouldn't be him who would get in trouble, but Knuckles?? Megaman looked around the class some more, and found Knuckles laughing in his seat.

Dr. Wily looked back and forth at Knuckles and Megaman, and then finally said...

"Take them to the principal's office! NOW!!!" And then some evil robots came out of nowhere, and dragged them to the principal's office! Help!