Chapter 4: P.O.V Mario

Mario looks back in horror at Cappy. "How are you still alive!?!"

Cappy looks extremely confused. "Huh?"

"Dr. Wily! He- HE SQUISHED YOUR HEAD!!"

"What the-!?! That's not even what happened, were you even paying attention in English!? All he did was shove me in the trash can- Wait a minute.. Mario, are you exaggerating your thoughts again??"

Hmm.. Was he? Mario tried to think about what happened in English class again.

Never ending Cappy skin.. EVERYWHERE...

"Nope, I don't think I'm exaggerating."

"SIGHHHHHH," Cappy seemed really annoyed at this point.

Mario heard a rustle in the woods. It must be that wonderful Inkling mom! He thought.

Mario walked towards the woods to investigate, and Cappy followed him.

Mario heard it again.

Rustle. Rustle.

Cappy looked at Mario as he tried to run. Cappy had only moved 1 centimeter, but Mario was still behind him.

After 10 minutes had passed, Mario clumsily slipped on a pebble, and fell down. Cappy got bored and decided to push Mario into the woods... Causing them to run into... DR. WILY?!?

Mario stared at Dr. Wily in Now let's listen to some weird horror noises :/

Dr. Wily was in a huge robotic suit, over 10 feet taller than Mario! One of his arms was a flamethrower!

Cappy hid behind Mario, shivering in fear, while music played. Now let's listen to some suspicious dramatic music ;-;

Dr. Wily looked at Mario and Cappy furiously. Now let's listen to uhhh.. Whatever this is 0_0

His robot's the ground. Of course they were -_-

Dr. Wily seized Mario with his robotic arm (Not the flamethrower one), and held him up so high, so that Mario could see over the trees surrounding the Inkling Residence.

Mario screeched for help, but no one answered. Where was Cappy!? He frantically scanned the landscape to see if he could find Cappy, but there wasn't even the slightest trace of him! Rigged!

Dr. Wily's nostrils flared in anger. "Now that I have you, I HAVE THE POWER!! YESS, YESSSSSSSSSS-"

Dr. Wily's evil screeching was cut off when.. When something happened. It was really suspicious. A sock hit him in the face or something. Can't be too sure though.

"WHAT'S THAT STENCH!?! HELP!" Dr. Wily frantically tried to cover his nose, but since he had such large robotic arms, it didn't really work.

As Dr. Wily struggled to resist the stench, Mario was able to shake himself out of Dr. Wily's grasp, and he backflipped back onto the ground, trying to act cool.

THUD!

Dr. Wily's giant robot suit had fallen over onto the ground, and more tiny robots came swarming from everywhere! Rigged! Mario had to get out of here quick, before the robots spotted him.

Mario dug his feet deeper into the dirt, getting a good stance so he could start running. And then.. Mario began to run!

Uh.. Well maybe he started walking.

Very, very slowly.

"I'm doing it! HUff PuFf, I'm so tired I gotta take a break." Mario plopped himself down lazily on the soft, green grass of the Inkling Residence, pulled on a huge sun hat that came out of nowhere, and pulled a bucket-full of spaghetti out of his pocket.

About 5 minutes had passed before Mario seemed to remember about Dr. Wily and his evil, swarming robots. He looked behind him, fearfully, but relaxed when he saw that the tiny robots were still helping a struggling Dr. Wily get his huge robot up.

"Hurry up you idiots!" Dr. Wily looked really sweaty. Being stuck in that huge robot without any air conditioning must suck. Mario sighed contentedly, feeling the cool breeze on his face. It was the middle of December and it felt great! Mario looked back lazily again at the robots, and decided to take a nap for some odd reason.

When Mario woke up, the world was made out of spaghetti. Spaghetti buildings. Meatball mud. Sauce pools and rivers! He was really hungry. Mario took a huge bite out of one of the buildings. Pfftt! Yuck! This tasted like shoes and dirt!

Mario heard some faint screaming. "This little freak just bit my foot, WHAT THE HECK-"

Yuck! That was disgusting! Mario ran around frantically, trying to find something to wash his mouth off with. There! The spaghetti sauce river!

Mario dashed over to the river (Not very fast), and greedily slurped up the river, until it was alllllll gone.

Ahh.. Refreshing. Or so he thought. 2 seconds later, Mario's throat felt horrible, like he'd just barfed or something.

The faint voice again! But louder this time. So annoying! "EW, THIS PUNK JUST BARFED ON ME!"

Mario woke up with a jolt. He was being held by his underwear, high up in the air, by Dr. Wily's evil robot.

Mario tried to fix his underwear, it was giving him a huge wedgie! He glanced over at Dr. Wily. Ew! He was covered in barf! Wonder where that could've come from.

Dr. Wily was seething with anger. His face was as red as a cucumber! Umm, were cucumbers green? ..Or were they purple? Hmmm

"...You've just cost me my BEST SUIT!" Dr. Wily looked down in disgust and anger at his barf covered suit. "NOW YOU SHALL PAY!!!" Dr Wily flipped some switches, and pressed buttons with a crazed, evil sort of look on his face. The robot arm swung up in the air, so fast that Mario almost fell out of it! It swung around in circles, and circles, and circles, and then..

BAM! Mario flew across the sky! And his head hit a tree. I guess he blacked out or something 'cause that was the last thing he saw.