" Since the psychiatric appointment, it's where Tate McRae started. It's where you guys knew me as who I am today." Natalie smiled.

It showed Natalie solving one of the hardest math problems in the world.
In a surprise, she solved it under 2 hours that no other mathematicians could ever solve.

Natalie was handed with a million dollars of reward and a medal. But Natalie politely declined and would just appreciate the medal.

She chose to donate the check to orphanages in need of the money.
" Tate, why do you want to donate the money?" One of the mathematicians asked.

" My family doesn't need it. My parents told me to give money to people who are in need. Help them with everything you can. So I want to give it to the orphanages that needs it the most." Natalie explained.

The mathematicians applauded her for her kindness and intelligence.

Another clip of her dancing in competitions that she had won ever since she started competing.

It also showed clips of her siblings journey through the spotlight, doing great with their career as dancers and actors.

" My family has been donating anonymously. Our parents gave us screen names to use as we grow in a spotlight. The reason I started dancing was when I watch and observe Kaycee dancing on competition when we were younger. She was always dancing and I thought it was really fun."

" When I found out I have Adhd. I told my parents to sign me up for dance lessons. I've got a lot of researching about it and one way to get me focus was dance... Since I've liked the idea for such a long time."

" Me and my siblings grew up in the showbiz world. Especially being known for our parents as one of the biggest business owners in the world."

" It was hard if you've ever thought our life was amazing and extravagant... It's the complete opposite... No one knew what really happened off the cameras."

" Everyone expects us to be always happy, living our life.. Partying... And not caring about everything in the world... It's just not true... None of it was true."

" We didn't.. Live our life happily.. Or everything you've dreamed of. I wish we did cause that would've been fun..... But all we got was trauma... And that's how my family went through." Natalie looked at the camera and then looked down to her bracelet that she and her siblings have.

" To tell our life behind the cameras, I'm going to introduce my friends. First off... The twins Oliver and Olivia Patterson." Natalie introduced with a smile as The twins sat down beside Natalie on the couch.

Oliver and Liv sat down with a smile." Hi." Oliver spoke with a grin in his face." Hello." Liv waved.

" This two are like my little siblings. So we're very close. Like really close." Natalie explained.

" They're literally the cutest twins." Natalie said.

" I always thought of being a Harper but I'm fully sure, I'm going to grow old as a Hayes." Liv smiled, then she and Oliver looked at Natalie.

" Like Natalie." Liv said with a smirk.
Natalie couldn't help but blush.
" Ok, turning back to our topic. How long have we known each other?" Natalie asked.

" 7 years." Oliver answered counting with his hands." We've met when we transferred at 7th grade." He added.

" It was a really rough beginning when we transferred." Liv said.
" But the Harpers were there to help us out... They're our big sisters. They look after us." she said with a smile.