Chapter 33- No More Competition

Y/N

The club looked amazing. I was blown away with the extravagant displays and tables. I remembered all of the items that I had shown to Lou back at the town house. The lamps, chairs, rugs, and more decorations that I told Lou I liked. It was so sweet that she followed through with my ideas.

I held her arm tight as she walked me through the rooms of the building. There was a beautiful dark granite bar with tons of alcohol stored behind it. None which contained watered down vodka.

We were nearing the end of the tour when Lou walked me through a narrow hallway in the back which led to two rooms. One was Lou's office that was already decorated to how she liked it with dark accents of modern art fixtures. The other room was completely empty except for a plain desk in the middle with a few bookshelves lining the walls.

"This is yours if you wish to have it." She said as she glanced at me from the doorway. I was walking around inside admiring the space that was kept empty for my personal style to take control. It was waiting to be customized with my belongings.

I looked back at her, grinning, "Of course I'll take it." I went to Lou and tightened my arms around her, promising myself that I would never let go. She quickly pushed me backward, towards the center of the room, shutting the door behind her. I felt her smile against my lips as she lifted my hips onto the smooth desk.

Her hands were tracing up and down my body, feeling every inch of me. I arched my back slightly allowing for my stomach to be touching hers. I grabbed her tie and pulled her chest closer to mine and her lips fell from my head down to my jawline and neck.

A soft moan escaped from my mouth as I tilted my head back, focusing on Lou's movements. She heard me of course and lifted her head from my collarbones. She smirked at me, then gripping my neck, guided me to give a single gentle kiss on the lips.

After that, Lou let go of me and backed away, about to leave the office. I blankly stared at her, not knowing why she stopped. She moved her tongue to the side of her cheek and smiled, "This is punishment." She said, raising her eyebrows arrogantly.

I rolled my eyes and got down from my desk, "I have to get ready for the opening anyways." I told her on my way to walk out the door.

She quickly had a hold of my waist and dragged my back inside. She whispered into my ear "We'll finish this later, don't worry darling." Smiling against the side of my head and dropping her grip from me.

I blushed immediately and my body became frozen. Her voice was low and very seductive which she knew I could not resist. I heard her laugh at my enchanted state of mind. "Go get ready," She said, still smiling.

________

It was a few minutes before the opening was about to commence. I was all dressed up in formal glamorous attire. I was early to get back to the club because I wanted to be with Lou again, alone as well. She arrived, back at the club, in an emerald green, sparkling jumpsuit. It was glistening in the light and Lou was stunning.

She could see in my face how much I was in love with her. Therefore, she decided to advance towards me in the slowest pace she could possibly walk. I shook my head and laughed at her silliness.

I would never get tired of her little stunts she would pull on me. I loved everything about her; the confidence, a bit of arrogance, and her large heart that cared deeply for me. I had wondered if loving her would be different this time because of the time that we had been separated. I think that it is different. Nothing stays the same, in life ever. This was different in that we had each learned something about ourselves and the other. I had discovered that I needed to stop running away and sabotaging something that could be good for me. I learned that Lou loved unconditionally and I was grateful for that. Lou was dependable and faithful. It was admirable.

A few minutes later, others began to show up. Tammy and Debbie were one of the firsts. Both congratulating me and Lou on the new place. I was glad to see Tammy so happy, not just for me, but for her and Debbie's relationship which was going pleasantly.

The opening was going so well. Daphne swung by even though she must be busy with acting. Rose, Nine Ball, and Constance also came to support the new club which was sweet. Everyone was dancing to the music and drinking, having a good time.

I was with Lou most of the night, whether it was greeting the guests, helping serve some drinks, or dancing along with the others. It was electric and I never wanted the night to end. Lou was enjoying the company of her friends and me.

Throughout the party, the energy never dulled and I didn't have any worries or stresses to ruin the moment. Lou and I swayed with the music and allowed for our bodies to become one with each other, and the melodies. The strobe lights circled around the open room and twisted on top of the dance floor.

The hesitations I had just days before, had disintegrated in the cool winds outside, leaving, to never be found again. The concerns that kept me up at night were washed away with the expansion and compression of the muscles in me as I swung to each beat of the songs.

We jumped and flung our arms with no regards to anything, but what was happening at this time. Nothing else mattered, but Lou. I made a mental note to never forget this moment, I memorized the outfit and makeup Lou chose to wear tonight. I sketched the layout of the table and chairs in my mind. I listed the people that attended our opening and all the guests brought with them. I studied Lou's breaths and the way her hair fell comfortably at her shoulders along with her bangs grazing over her eyes.

I noted all of the times that Lou would rest her hands on my hips and each look she would steal at me. I was utterly in love with this glorious woman and I was not afraid of it anymore. Whatever was to happen in the future would bring hardships and obstacles, but we could get through them all, together. Life wasn't easy and did not operate in a smooth pattern, but with Lou, I would never be alone and I would never lose my love for her.

As the night began to wind down, people filed out of the club at a slow steady pace. The neon lights continued to move around the air and the heat exerted from all of the bodies remained in the space. The perfect night had always sounded like a false perception, ingrained as a hope that would not fully exist in real life, but this was the night that opened my eyes to the bright future I was bound to have with Lou.

Formal farewells were said and Lou drove me to her house after the opening celebration. I wasn't aware of how tired I was until we were pulling into her driveway. We quickly got ready for bed and I climbed into bed and pulled the blankets over my body. Lou followed and joined me under the sheets. I snuggled up close to her and embraced her warmth and tenderness. We hugged each other tightly and entangled our bodies to become one.

I looked into her eyes with compassion and care. "I love you" I breathed out.

"I love you" She replied endearingly as she gently kissed the top of my forehead.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to get lost within Lou's grasp. Falling asleep calmly and peacefully, knowing I would wake up next to Lou tomorrow and all of the days after that.

The End.