Chapter 7- The Morning After

I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep in her arms with our bodies completely touching one another. I was fast asleep, warn out from minutes ago, but I could feel her fingers glide across my body and around my face at times. She was not quite asleep, just drowsy.

I could feel her body heat transfer onto my skin and I wrapped my arms around her waist to be as close as possible just before nodding off.

I woke up to find that Lou was no longer in bed with me. Disappointed, I slowly opened my eyes, disturbed from the daylight peaking through the blinds. Where is Lou? All I wanted was Lou right now.

I heard some water running. Lou must be in the shower. Should I join her? No, I need to control myself. I also don't want to force myself on her. What if I made her uncomfortable? I should get a shower, but I'll get one when I get home.

The water shut off and Lou walked out of the bathroom that was just down the hall from the bedroom. She had a towel wrapped around her barely covering her since she was so tall. I glanced over at her and made sure that I didn't look where she didn't want me to see.

"Did I wake you?" She sounded so sweet and sincere. I could stay here with her till the end of time.

"No, not at all" I smiled up at her to show that I was comfortable and she had not disturbed my sleep or anything like that.

She went over to her closet to get some clothes with her back towards me. I noticed that the bottom of her butt slightly peaked out of her towel making me grin like a child. I looked away before she turned back around and reached to grab my clothes that had been thrown on the ground beside the bed.

Lou walked back to the bathroom to give me some space while I got dressed and so she could get dressed in private too. Once fully dressed, I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 8:30 AM. It was still pretty early. We could have the whole day ahead of us and I loved that there was a possibility that I could spend more time with Lou.

I checked my messages, some from Tammy and some from Daphne. Tammy was asking me about Lou and if we were together or not. I wasn't sure so I just didn't reply. Daphne was also asking about Lou but she also said that she had given my number to Debbie. She hoped it was okay that she gave it to Debbie. It was fine of course, but why would Debbie want to talk to me. We barely spoke to each other last night. I brushed it off and went into the kitchen where Lou was cooking some eggs.

"Did you have to be somewhere later?" She didn't look back at me while she talked, focused on her eggs.

"No, do you?" I thought I might ask if she wanted to go somewhere to hang out more.

"I do, but not for a while. Until then I'm all yours" She grinned as she spoke. I couldn't help but smile back. Mine. She was all mine.

After eating some of the eggs she cooked, we hung around her house for a while. I decided that I would get my shower there since I wasn't headed home immediately. Everything smelt like her. The couch, shampoo, body wash. I was going to smell like her too. I grinned to myself thinking that I would have her scent on me all day long.

When I got out of the shower, she had set out some clothes of hers that I could wear. They smelled like her too. I picked up the shirt she had laid out. It was a dark purple long sleeved button down. Very much Lou. I held it close to my face before putting it on. I let the smell linger in my nose and on my hands. I pushed the shirt over my head and onto my body. It was a little loose on me and I tucked it slightly in the pants that she had also laid out.

As I walked back into the kitchen, Lou was sitting at the table looking through her papers. I opened my arms and turned to show off my outfit.

"How do I look?" The cheerful mood I was in could be heard in my words.

"Stunning" She looked proud of herself and of the outfit she chose for me. I liked how I looked wearing her clothes. I truly felt as if we were together like we lived together and shared each others clothes.

"I have to head out for a business meeting, do you want me to drop you off at your club?" She was leaving me. Disappointed I nodded yes, I didn't want her to notice the disappointment in my voice. I guess this was the end of our time.

She grabbed a jacket and walked out to the car. I followed close behind her and got in the passenger's seat. As we rode back, her arm was resting over the back of my seat. I made sure to lean towards her a bit so her arm was touching me slightly.

The car ride seemed so short and I hated that. Sitting in front of my club, I looked back at Lou before getting out. "I had fun. Thanks for inviting me for dinner and letting me stay the night. I was a bit tipsy from the wine" I wasn't that drunk actually, but I just didn't want to say that I wanted to sleep with her again. That might be a little out of proportion since we didn't talk much during the ride.

"I had fun too" She winked at me as I went to open the door of her car. I got out and headed towards my club. I looked bad once to see that she was watching me as I walked. She was grinning and now so was I.

I sat down in my office and checked my phone again to see that Debbie had texted me.

Debbie: Hello, This is Debbie. If you are free this evening, I would like to speak with you over a drink. Does that sound ok?

What does Debbie want to talk to me about? I couldn't think of a possible topic besides Lou. Something must be going on between them for her to want to meet with me.

Y/N: Yes, that's fine

What was I getting myself into? If anything, Lou is more interested in me right now than Debbie. Did that make Debbie upset? Is she going to try to scare me away from Lou? Nothing could scare me away from Lou. I was falling in love with her.

~Authors note: So im basing lou a lot off of cate because lou was created for cate, but if you want me to make lou like more dominant plz just comment. Also do yall like the music w it or does it not matter lol