47- Jail bird niece

Raegan walked out into the sun outside the detention centre. She took a deep breath. She ended up serving 104 of what was meant to be 90 days since she ended up punching a girl for taking the last stale waffle at breakfast.

Did you really think you wouldn't get in trouble at least once?

She didn't tell any of her family she was getting out that day, she told them she wouldn't be out for another two weeks.

The only person who knew was Carl.

"Well if it isn't my jail bird niece."

Raegan spun around and saw Carl walking out of the building behind her. Raegan smiled, "well if it isn't my pig uncle."

"Cant believe we're gonna have your annoying ass back home," he said, putting a hand on her shoulder as they started to walk together, "if you ever do something this stupid again with a cop for an uncle.. I promise you that you won't make it to juvie coz I'll have you dead and buried."

"Yeah yeah okay," Raegan giggled, opening the door to the car.

***

"Make any friends?" Carl asked on the car ride home.

"Yeah actually. There was a girl there that I met in the hospital. Vanessa. She said she'd call me once I got out."

"In the hospital? She insane like you too?"

"Fuck off. She's schizophrenic. We can relate. Plus she's really cool, she had good weed."

Carl sighed, "Jesus."

It wasn't long before they pulled up outside their house. Raegan smiled at the house. She'd never say it but she really missed her dads.

"Thanks uncle Carl."

"No problem Rae," he grinned, ruffling her hair, "now get your ass in there and see your dads. They'll be super excited to see you."

Raegan got out, walked up the steps to her house. She opened the door quietly and just peered her head in. She saw the back of her dads heads sitting in the couch watching TV.

She stepped inside the door quietly, then closed it loudly so they would hear.

They both spun their heads around and their mouths fell open when they saw her.

Ian jumped up from the couch, "Holy shit Rae!"

He ran over and hugged her in tight to her, Raegan nuzzled her face into his chest. "Hi dad."

"I missed you Rugrat," he sighed, placing a kiss on her cheek.

Once he let go, Mickey stood staring at her. "You dumbass rugrat," he sighed, moving in to pull her into him.

Raegan wrapped her arms around his waist. He kissed the top of her head, "don't you fuckin dare do that again. Or anything that'll make you go away for that long again."

"Yeah sure," Raegan laughed.

"Come on, let's get some beers. We need to call everyone else too. Have a welcome home party, come on," Ian exclaimed.

***

     Franny squealed running through the front door and throwing her arms around Raegan.

     "Jesus Fran," Raegan laughed.

     "Don't ever go away for that long ever again! I missed my little sister!"

     Raegan rolled her eyes, "you're so ducking dramatic."

     "Heyyyyy!" Fiona exclaimed as she followed through the door along with Lip and Debbie.

     They all took turns hugging her. "You get pussy in there?" Lip asked her.

     "Oh yeah sure. Lots of it," Raegan joked back. Even though Raegan technically wasn't into girls, didn't mean she didn't have a little hook up with one or two girls in there.

     "I'm going to juvie," Fred added when he heard her say that. Tami raised her eyebrows, "no the fuck you're not. You're still half Tamietti."

     "But he's still half Gallagher," Fiona smiled.

     "Where's the jail bird!" Liam announced as he came through the front door, along with Carl.

     "We brought champagne too!" V added as she and Kev followed Liam and Carl.

     They all greeted each other, popping open champagne and beer bottles, laughing when the door opened again.

     "Where's our grand baby?" Monica exclaimed, coming through the door, linking arms with Frank. (Yes, both Monica and Frank are alive for this story. I feel like their important to Raegans storyline.)

     "My sweet pea!" She smiled, hugging Raegan.

     "Yet another Gallagher has survived the twisted, rapey ways of Chicago detention centers!" Frank announced.

     "Shut up Frank," Debbie snapped.

***

     The rest of the night consisted of dancing, laughing, music.. and a lot of drinking and weed.

     Raegan sat down next to Ian when it was nearing 1am.

     "Happy to have me back?" She giggled.

     "Oh yea for sure," Ian said sarcastically. Raegan laughed, sipping her beer.

     "But seriously rugrat. Stay out of there. When I was around your age, your dad used to be in and out of juvie all the time. It used to fuck with me when he was away. And I missed you like a motherfucker."

     Raegan sighed, "yeah.. I missed you guys a lot too."

     "I don't want you to be away like that ever again."

     "Yeah," Raegan sighed, leaning into Ian as he put an arm around her, "I know."

     Suddenly there was another knock on the door. Raegan looked up, then got up and made her way to the door.

     She opened it.

     Isaac.

     "Hey fugitive."

     Raegan didn't say anything.. just walked towards him and smashed her lips against his. He kissed her back as she slid her hands into his hair and he rubbed his hands along her back, pulling her in close.

     God how she missed this.